Prayers please (1 Viewer)

Eddie

Nitro Member
My cousin, Chase Brandon Stilwell of Richlands, VA was killed yesterday in a motorcycle accident. He was exactly 3 months shy of his twentieth birthday.

For all who will, please pray for Chase and for his mom and dad and his younger sister. Our family would greatly appreciate it.

God Bless.

So sorry to hear this. :( 19 seems to be a bad age for guys and motorcycles. A friend of mine was killed at age 19 and I had an accident at the same age and was 4 days short of my 20th birthday when I crashed. I came very close to being killed myself, and by all rights shouldn't be here, and spent my 20th b-day and 2 weeks at U of I hospital.

Thanks to all who prayed....we appreciate it.

Just returned home last night. All I can say is that the wake and the service was a very, very sad scene.

Thanks again to everyone.

Eddie, we send our thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time. Death is a new beginning for all of us here at some point, as we make our way to be with god. Just remember that when it is our turn to go, we will see all of the friends and relatives we grieve for here in our lifetime once again. Just remember that his passing isnt an ending, but instead a new begining.
Stay strong for your aunt and uncle.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back