Please Pray for my Step-Dad (1 Viewer)

Eddie

Nitro Member
My step-dad, Cliff, has just been diagnosed with liver cancer. He vists an oncologist next Friday to discuss chemotherapy options.

I'm asking all Maters who will to please pray for him. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.

My step-dad, Cliff, has just been diagnosed with liver cancer. He vists an oncologist next Friday to discuss chemotherapy options.

I'm asking all Maters who will to please pray for him. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

Eddie, sorry to her about Cliff, I've had some experience about this with a friend and after five years he is cancer free and he never went threw chemo. Make sure Cliff gets other opinions before making any decisions, sometimes even the best in the business make mistakes. Good Luck.

You got it Eddie. So sorry to hear about this. Hang in there and try to stay positive.

Dave

Sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers are with your father and family.

Sorry to hear of your step father's illness. I will keep him and your family in my prayers. Trust the Lord and he will see you through. God bless.

Thank you to everyone who prayed and kept my Step-dad in their thoughts. This morning, 4/21/2008, Clifford L. Guenther passed away in Augusta, GA. He will be sorely missed.

Thank you to everyone who prayed and kept my Step-dad in their thoughts. This morning, 4/21/2008, Clifford L. Guenther passed away in Augusta, GA. He will be sorely missed.

May you and your family find peace in the days to come. My mother died 6 mos ago from cancer, and she had been fighting for almost 8 yrs. Please know that it will get better. I hope he didn't suffer like my mother did. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to witness. I was thankful when she finally took her last breath, but I miss her each and every day.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back