Please pray for my family.... (1 Viewer)

Nice job Kelly, time doesn't really heal all wounds, just makes it easier to deal with.

You did good kid!

Rapid

What a beautiful tribute. I'm sure each picture brings back treasured memories.

Hope you're doing ok, Kelly.

Cheryl

Thanks for the update! What a beautiful memorandum for such a beautiful lady -- Just like you!

Do you know that we all love and appreciate you? Cause we do!

Couldn't have said it any better than the Doc, KGirl..........

Late....................Mitch

Oh my ........Kel my heart goes out to you and your family.

And while I'm at it may I say I am sorry that I haven't kept in touch. We get so busy with each days challenges we don't take time out to tell each other what is on our hearts.

Kel you continue to be a special person in my life, as well as to others here in this racing community, I (we) appreciate you. Thanks for sharing this with us.

I will continue to pray that God will comfort you and all those friends/family members who are mourning this loss.

somehow I missed this the first time around, I just want to say that we will say a little something in church tomorrow for all the folks involved.

Keeping ya in our thoughts and prayers Kelly....

Kelly,
Being fairly new around here I was not aware of your loss back in February. I am truly sorry, and agree that her marker is a very beautiful, fitting tribute.

Oh my ........Kel my heart goes out to you and your family.

And while I'm at it may I say I am sorry that I haven't kept in touch. We get so busy with each days challenges we don't take time out to tell each other what is on our hearts.

Kel you continue to be a special person in my life, as well as to others here in this racing community, I (we) appreciate you. Thanks for sharing this with us.

I will continue to pray that God will comfort you and all those friends/family members who are mourning this loss.

Bob....I know. And you are special, too!

Thanks everyone. It's still tough....especially with her birthday just passing. BUT.....life goes on. I still worry for her kids often. I do still chuckle often thinking of shared 'giggles' with my pseudo-sister. She was a special lady and will be missed forever and always! :)

Ya, know...one thing her life taught me was if you need helf ASK FOR IT. OK, maybe 2 things...and life is short!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back