Please pray for my family.... (1 Viewer)

Thoughts and prayers are with you Kelly .This is tough on you and those children as well .We are all with you from the Mater .

Kelly, I'm so sorry about your loss. You are in my prayers. My brother is in rehab now. He has a problem mainly with alcohol, but he has had problems in the past with drugs. If rehab does not help him we could very well lose him because of his medical condition. He has Burgar's diesease which affects his circulation. He has already lost a leg to this. It is caused by smoking, drinking ,and drugs. I really hope rehab helps this time. My condolences to you and your entire family!!!!!

Kelly,

Sorry to hear about this. I am close with my cousins also. It hurts no matter who it is. Laura and I will keep you in our prayers.

Rapid

Thank y'all so much. There still isn't any news......we are hoping that they will complete the autopsy tomorrow so we can put her to rest. I have talked to most of us closest to her.....and tried to share all of our positive memories. We have such a big, close family on my Dad's side. My cousin Jimmy and I were talking and almost had to chuckle. Most companies will give you 3 days bereavement off for immediate family only. It's funny....to us everyone is immediate family. Some people just don't get it.

Oh Kelly,
I'm so very sorry to hear this news. We've just returned home after being with my entire family collected in California and I know exactly how it is to lose a very close loved one and the heart deserves it's broken time. Hang in there and keep the family held up with love. Of course, you and the entire family will be in our prayers.
Your Friend,
Bobby

So sorry to hear of the news Kelly, you and your family will be in my prayers.

Kelly I am sorry to hear about your cousin, I will keep you and your family in my prayers during this time.

You might remember that we lost another cousin last July. I am saddened by the fact that I haven't seen any extended family since then. And, now....

This picture was taken last Christmas.
Sandy.jpg

I am very, very sorry Kelly. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!

Kelly, sorry to hear of your loss, tough way to start a new year. I had to do a double take when I saw her pic, you two looked a lot alike. My condolences to you and your family.

Kelly my heart goes out to you and your family. :(
I lost both my parents in a 10 month period. It was a very difficult time for me and my family.

So sorry Kelly... I lost my mother a few months ago, and its still difficult. I'll say a prayer for you & your family.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss for you and your family. Being close by, I'll be happy to help if you think of any way I may be of assistance.

Kelly,

So sorry to hear of your loss, but having gone through a similar ordeal, I realize words don't do much good, but thoughts and prayers really do. I'm thinking of you and praying for you. Take care and hang in there--we're all here for you!

Terry

Thanks so much y'all. And Tom.....that's very kind.

The viewing is tomorrow (Wednesday) night and the Funeral is Thursday morning. The weather appears to be holding up in OKC......Partly Cloudy and in the 40's. Maybe even I can handle THAT!

Just an update....my cousin Sandy's birthday just went by. Her brother had this made for her grave. It's pictures of her in 4 different stages of her life....absolutely exquisite!
SandyHeadstoneSM.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back