Prayers for Emilio Navaira (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
Please say some prayers for my friend Emilio Navaira. I am sure you have heard of his terrible bus crash. He has been updated from critical to stable.

I worked at Billy Bob's and we became good friends with that band. Me & Carmen (my best friend and she was the lighting director) always had a great time with Emilio and his brother Raulito. They always put on such a fun show and the music was awesome.

No one knows what the long term effects will be, but say some prayers for him and his family so that they can make it through this extremely tough time.

Thanks everyone and don't forget to tell each other "I love you". You never know when you won't get the chance again.

Suz

We heard about this today Suzie, and the prayers of our entire touring crew are with him... As a brother of the road, you learn to rely on the competence of your bus driver and the sanity of those driving around you as you climb into the bunk at night, and we always pray that something like this never, EVER happens.

Thoughts and prayers from our strip of the highway

Thanks y'all! They will be raising his body temperature today to bring him out of the induced coma. I pray all goes well.

Martin, you be safe out there! :D

The latest is that on Wednesday night he opened his eyes and moved his arms and legs. Keep those prayers a comin'!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back