Prayers for Randy (2 Viewers)

Sorry to hear of your wife's passing. She's in a better place and you are left behind to regroup and go forward. Hang in there sir.

Seeing her picture, I will say that you outdid yourself in the wife department!

She's gonna be looking down on you when you let go of that button and feel the rush of horsepower. Just know that now she's past the pain, and hoping that you find a way past yours.

Prayers out to you sir. If you happen to show up at the Vegas divisional, please stop by .... my rig is the one covered in flames.

Though we have never met she was obviously a very special lady. Been through tis twice in last 3 years in my immediate family and I so understand the journey. Prayers sent, God bless and stay strong,

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. Three and a half years we fought this. The last 12 months has been a ride I wouldn't wish on anyone. I feel blessed to have been with her even though her life was cut short.

Kathy and Randy 3b.jpg

So sorry for your loss, Randy. You're in my prayers, brother. If you need anything at all, don't be afraid to reach out to friends. That's what we're for.

Thank you. But I'm not sure how this "Prayers for Randy" thread got started by what looks like me. I didn't post it up. Thank you to whoever started this thread, tho. Because I do need prayers.

Randy, you’ve always been one of my favourites on here, and it hurts to hear this news. I will be keeping your wife and you in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you guys a lot of love. ❤️

So sorry for your loss Randy. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I hope you will be comforted in knowing that she is in a much better place.

Randy - I had been travelling and just viewed this thread. So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure - at this point - there's little consolation in knowing she's in a better place and not suffering any longer but it's true. Try to take some comfort from the years you had together and remember all her many gracious qualities.
You're among friends here. Stay well.

Thank you. But I'm not sure how this "Prayers for Randy" thread got started by what looks like me. I didn't post it up. Thank you to whoever started this thread, tho. Because I do need prayers.
@Randy Goodwin I cleaned up the Gaydosh thread and started this thread to focus on the much needed prayers that everyone wants to share with you and your family. My condolences go out to you and your family.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back