Pomona weather (1 Viewer)

It's almost like a cruel joke. Nice, then hot, then back to nice.

1636412243083.png

oof I was not expecting that! Thank you for posting this.
I could use some new tank-tops, so hopefully some of the team merchandise trailers/vendors have some for sale.

Kind of glad I am missing my first finals since '14 The weather this weekend is going to be just like the "Winter"nationals back in July.

It was warm but beautiful day Friday. Definitely enjoyable at 4pm and later. It was really nice.

what was the temp the year of ‘the run’? Something like 55 or 60? That was memorable.
From Drag Race Central:
4:45 p.m. Weather conditions: air temperature 79 degrees, relative humidity 28 percent, barometer 29.19 inches, adjusted altitude 2,385 feet, track temperature 89 degrees.
This is a rematch of last year's finals, where Troxel fouled to give the win to Schumacher. This is her third final round appearance at Pomona with a win at the Winternationals at the beginning of the year. She has a 2-8 win ratio in her final round appearances. Schumacher has bested Troxel five times in the seven prior career meetings.
Schumacher has to win and run better than his current National Record of 4.437. Troxel gets a small lead off the line and has to watch the black car drive on by at 60 feet. Her hopes are dashed when the engine starts to drop cylinders way down track. Schumacher is almost perfect in the right lane and runs the second quickest ET in NHRA history to take the round win, the National Record, and the 2006 Top Fuel Championship. Unbelievable!

Tony Schumacher's incremental times: 60ft-0.841 sec., 330ft-2.114, 660ft-3.003/283.19mph, 1,000ft-3.759
https://www.dragracecentral.com/DRCStory.asp?ID=127673&Filter=Year2006#indextop

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back