Gainesville Weather Forecast (1 Viewer)

It was a rough weekend weather wise but when they finally got going, what a great show the racers put on. One of the most entertaining finals days I have been to. Pro Stock and Bikes stole the show with amazing quick runs by Erica and Karen. And two non winners in TF final. Have never seen Matt so giddy after a win. A lot of great story lines to finish a tough weekend. Unfortunate for sportsmen racers. Heard many if them couldn't get their cars out of trailers due to mud. As you might guess fan parking area was a swamp. Sometimes Mother Nature doesn't cooperate but Sunday weather was amazing.

I'm guessing Sportsmen will run today, Mon. No one ever said a word about when Sportsmen would run. Still have the Alky classes to finish.

Jasmine Salinas won TAD yesterday Cliff.
What a difference a year makes huh.

Waiting to see Bellemeur dip in the .20's after last nights 5:369

Then I gotta get some sleep..

* Sorry Cliff, I have been sleep walking for several decades now. :(

Last edited:
Jasmine Salinas won TAD yesterday Cliff.
What a difference a year makes huh.

Waiting to see Bellemeur dip in the .20's after last nights 5:369

Then I gotta get some sleep..
Hey, brother.

TAFC final has been scheduled for a later date because Sean had to get home for work. TAD final is still to be run. I think if Boggs and Bellemeur got that final in that car was going to the moon, or his teeth would have been.

Hope you're good, brother ❤️

Thanks Mike,

I looked at DRC for today's schedule, and was surprised to see they ran at all. I helped a neighbor after the TF final and missed it all.

You are on my mind everyday!
Hang tough lil' brother.
I'm trying. 🤍

Thanks Mike,

I looked at DRC for today's schedule, and was surprised to see they ran at all. I helped a neighbor after the TF final and missed it all.

You are on my mind everyday!
Hang tough lil' brother.
I'm trying. 🤍
You must have had a crystal ball, because Jasmine just won her first national event. It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.

Likewise brother.
Keep staying strong 💪

You must have crystal balls, because Jasmine just won her first national event. It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.
I do.

It's leftover PTW juice. ;)

After Julie smoked'm at the hit, the pedal hooked and started riding the ring gear. Exact thing Jasmine did last year.

Soon, I Promise!

Congrats Jasmine

Last edited:
TAFC final will be in Charlotte. I was at the killer B's pit when the official scooted up and told them Charlotte. Bellemeurs crew guy said 'let's run em' right now' to no avail.🤷‍♂️

I was at the killer B's pit when the official scooted up and told them Charlotte. Bellemeurs crew guy said 'let's run em' right now' to no avail.🤷‍♂️
I would clean the johns at the exit before I would scoot off to inform Bartone of any such occurrence.
There had to be side bet's on whether the official 'new guy' would make it back.

An armored vehicle and bull horn. I still wouldn't do it. Cliff? Heh

Each and every person who rode out that weather deserves 2 lbs. of ice cream and a hug. My hat is off from the Safety Safari, to the ticket takers.

Last edited:
If I talk to Bartone, it would be "yes sir" and "no sir" and yes I'd drive up in an armored truck. HA! Bartone was a great driver and I loved his AA/FD. That car ran 275 years ago.

looks like the sportsman classes finished up around 10pm last nite. anyone in late rounds yesterday that was also there for baby's.......
what an endurance race.....pun intended.

On friday we had to have a couple of fellow fans push our car out of the mud. I heard that Alex Laughlin brought out his toy RC boat and it was eaten (and promptly spit out) by an alligator that wondered close to the track, lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back