E-Town Weather/Performance Predictions (1 Viewer)

WOW!!! After only 2 Q's,... 7 TFers in the 3.70's,...2 FC's in the 3.90's,...a 4.05 with a 5 only gets you 9th,...after only 1 Q in PS a 6.50
with a 2 is first. Can't wait to see Q3 & Q4. Keep the air temps down, and the clouds overhead, Yeee-Haaaw!!!

So what happened to Q2 for PS and PSB? Curfew I assume, but why does the "NHRA communication" not clarify this in their "Friday wrap up"?

At "only" 310mph ... Hard to believe, but they left some on the table!
Cruz said it dropped a cylinder at 3.2. It would have run a .92 or .93 according to him. The temps will allow for a backup only if we get some clouds. Right now it is bright and sunny with a temp of 63, forecasted high is 71 today.

So what happened to Q2 for PS and PSB? Curfew I assume, but why does the "NHRA communication" not clarify this in their "Friday wrap up"?
The first session was canceled when the track in the right lane was coming up just past the 660 and can caused 2 blown Pro-Mods to almost wreck. There was a new patch of pavement in the right lane that was put down sometime since last year. Almost all the speeds of the fuel cars in the right lane were down because they were spinning the tires. However, Cruz ran low ET of the first session in the right lane, so if you have the set up right it can be run down quickly.

I'm all for a safe racing surface-but judging conditions on Pro Mods ALMOST wrecking would close down EVERY track. :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back