One of The Biggest Announcements in NHRA History (2 Viewers)

I got it! They're moving their headquaters to Indianapolos. Hey, it could happen with the way things are in California.

Wasn't that already announced a while back along with some big changes at Lucas Oil/IRP

Why would John Force retiring be one of the biggest announcements in NHRA history lol. My guess is a big TV deal where they’re finally not paying to play.

Oh I don't know, Winningest driver in NHRA history, someone people outside of racing may have heard of. The publicity train to bring attention to a final year could be big

Oh I don't know, Winningest driver in NHRA history, someone people outside of racing may have heard of. The publicity train to bring attention to a final year could be big

I'll be surprised if a Force retirement ends up being the announcement, because everyone expects him to hang it up within the next few years. It won't be a surprise or unexpected. This announcement sounds like something no one saw coming.

Half price on all concession food at all national events.
This one i can get behind lol. Went to ST Louis race a couple years ago and bought 2 beers, an italian sausage,and a philly cheesesteak for me and my dad... 60 bucks for all that. Good stuff but man they're making bank. Seems like every track is that way. I think the first one i went to, Topeka, was the most reasonable priced. Houston, Dallas,and Vegas were pretty high too.

JF is to NHRA what Dale Earnhardt was to NASCAR, probably even bigger. The marriage between NHRA and JF is stronger that any other driver/owner in most all motorsports. I wouldn't stop for a minute to think that NHRA would make the announcement with JF. The winningest driver of all time and the man who carried more water for the organization and more than any other competitor or owner combined finally decided to retire? IMO, that would qualify as one of the biggest announcements in NHRA history.

It could be a number of other things as well too. All we can do now until tomorrow morning is speculate. Haha!
It won’t be Force retiring. That’s his announcement to make, not NHRA’s. This news will be business related, some kind of deal which benefits competitors and spectators alike.

Well let's see.....what would truly be among the biggest announcements ever? They'll start announcing true attendance figures? They publish a report of findings from an independent financial audit?

Yeah, keep dreaming.

I'm like a few others on here - I think I too will not find whatever it is to be exciting or thrilling. Methinks it will be something more "gimmick" (like an all electric class) than anything else. Only scrapping the countdown and returning to the prior format would please me.

Biggest? Maybe it has something to do with Indy? I big money race at Indy? Second race at Indy? TF vs FC showdown at Indy?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back