On The Run: With the Sheik of Qatar (1 Viewer)

Mike Henkelman

Nitro Member
So I'm guessing that some of you more Die Hard (With a Vengence) NHRA fans are wondering some things about this Sheik that Big Bad Alan Johnson has hooked up with. How does one convince a legendary crew chief to bail out on the US Army, start a new team and seemingly begin all over? I had many of these same questions myself.

I am told by an insider that it was simple: He sent Alan an audition tape...

"It wasn't unlike those videos that people send in to MTV to audition for the Real World" says my informer. "Alan was so charmed, he walked away from his computer and immediately gave notice. He claims that the Sheik has style."

So what was this video? Well my friends, deep throat was nice enough to provide it for me. Click the link, and take it in. I for one am already a fan. This guy drives a Rolls with a big block Chevrolet, and regularly does 140mph down the freeway in the US. And not to break the hearts of potential drivers out there, but after seeing this video there is NO way that the Sheik isn't getting in the seat...question is will it be the short car or the long car. I keep watching the video, and I'm starting to think the short car. What do you guys think?

Enjoy.

YouTube - The Sheik.

"I Will See You in California! I LOVE YOU!"

Last edited:
I can just picture that conversation at the end happening in Pomona when they kick him off the starting for not having a hard card:

"I guess you have misconstrued my remark about my mother planning to purchase Southern California as an attempt to stay on the starting line. I am sure she allow you to stay on despite how Shabbily you have treated her Son!"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back