Hey A.J. how about Dunn? (1 Viewer)

Well if you read Shannon's rumors, Hillary (Hot Rod's favorite Top Fuel driver) will drive for AJ next year, and Fuller and the Canadian Horsepower will be going to a second Team with Vandergriff and probably Kevin Harvick.

Did no one else pick up on Hot Rod Fuller's comment after his first round loss to Tony???

Something like "...Alan Johnson is the best in the biz. I can't wait until next year..." And he ended the comment by looking directly into the camera with a huge, $hit-eating smile. Almost as if he knew something everyone else didn't.

It could have been taken as Tony won't be as much of a threat without AJ tuning. I almost took it as HE (Fuller) is looking forward to next year, because HE will be driving for AJ.

Anyone else pick up on that? Just me? I guess we'll find out soon enough?

Reinhart - Am I warm?

Discuss.....

He's been talking out of his ass ever since this whole rivalry started, I doubt there was any meaning to it, it was the only other thing he could think of considering the Army team has beat them quite a few times now...thats everybody's excuse now "wait until next year" lol :cool:

Why doesn't he take Tony with him? I mean how many times have you ever heard Tony say...thanks to my dad. (What, maybe once?) AJ knows that Tony can drive and knows his attitude.

Why doesn't he take Tony with him? I mean how many times have you ever heard Tony say...thanks to my dad. (What, maybe once?) AJ knows that Tony can drive and knows his attitude.

Maybe he want's to share the wealth. Whoever gets the call to drive that Top Fuel car will be just like winning the lottery. "You have just won an NHRA Top Fuel Championship!" :D

Whoever gets the call to drive that Top Fuel car will be just like winning the lottery. "You have just won an NHRA Top Fuel Championship!" :D

Never count your chickens before they hatch. Coil could do no wrong not that long ago.....

Last edited:
At the Etown points race I heard the rumors that Del would be driving the funny car and Dixon would be driving the dragster. One of those was right, although I think the source of the Del rumor probably had the better connection than the source of the Dixon rumor. And don't ask me about my sources-I may not teach journalism, but my office is right close to those who do and they told me never to reveal sources. Go to jail first is what they said. But then how does that saying go? Them that can, serve time; them that can't, teach journalism.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back