Hey A.J. how about Dunn? (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
Now that we know Del is driving A.J.s FC, I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if AJ chose Mike Dunn to boot the digger? Mike not a young kid, but he's a great driver, comfortable in front of the camera, and I don't think the Sheik cares much about selling to any particular demographic, so to me Mike would be a great choice. Just thinking out loud...

Shoe won't be much of an issue next season!:D

I love Mike Dunn, and would love to see him in a car, but just think of all the threads *****ing about how "the New Guy" in the booth makes Paul Page sound good!

You're right Lance...
I'd drop too many F-bombs... but even by the end of P1, only one of us would leave the booth... and my mouth can't form the "C" word...
besides, I'd loose anyone when I'd say 'Stinky hazed the hides at the tree'...
or 'Peddle this Pablo'...

d'kid

A.J. has his driver picked out. Patience, grasshopper you'll find out soon enough.

Alan

Did no one else pick up on Hot Rod Fuller's comment after his first round loss to Tony???

Something like "...Alan Johnson is the best in the biz. I can't wait until next year..." And he ended the comment by looking directly into the camera with a huge, $hit-eating smile. Almost as if he knew something everyone else didn't.

It could have been taken as Tony won't be as much of a threat without AJ tuning. I almost took it as HE (Fuller) is looking forward to next year, because HE will be driving for AJ.

Anyone else pick up on that? Just me? I guess we'll find out soon enough?

Reinhart - Am I warm?

Discuss.....

Yup I caught that too Tony...it was an interesting crack at the sarge. It never crossed my mind that Rod would be the driver for AJ. That would be too wild to imagine... :eek:

okay, that would make it very simple...
Root for Del and the Flopper team....

then go and find something else to do during pipe racks...

d'kid

I think Rod was referring to the fact that without AJ next year, the Army team would be mere mortals. My take is that his "I can't wait til next year comment" was that everyone would be giving the Army team back the butt whoopins the Army team has put on them the last few years.
I don't think Rod is going anywhere ...

Just my .02

I don't know you, but I'm guessing 98.6 degrees LOL

Alan
lmao.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back