Nitro Crew Chief Shuffle (1 Viewer)

this episode is pretty tight lipped. after 4Q clay interview with amanda again said nothing. only 'there's a lot of stuff going on'.
wonder if kloeber retained all rites to computer files and took them with him?

this episode is pretty tight lipped. after 4Q clay interview with amanda again said nothing. only 'there's a lot of stuff going on'.
wonder if kloeber retained all rites to computer files and took them with him?
TP said something yesterday about "all the computer files and data that Kloeber gave to him" (Oberhofer). Maybe he just assumed that's what happened; maybe it actually happened. I'd have no way of knowing and he may not, either.

Considering how JO and Grubby are doing I wonder if Connie has any second thoughts.
I was impressed on JO's performance with Clay for his 1st. race with the car.
As for Grubby he's dangerous especially with Brittney stepping up her game.
With AJ I'm wondering if it's the chassis that's giving him trouble.

Considering how JO and Grubby are doing I wonder if Connie has any second thoughts.
I was impressed on JO's performance with Clay for his 1st. race with the car.
As for Grubby he's dangerous especially with Brittney stepping up her game.
With AJ I'm wondering if it's the chassis that's giving him trouble.
Also wondering about what issues AJ had his last year with Brit, when she constantly smoked @ the 700-800 foot spot, would have won a ton of races if that wasn't happening

Last edited:
in the 'notebook' section of complus for vegas.....opening line of paragraph about stringer team simply states With Mike Kloeber out as crew chief and Jim Oberhofer replacing him.
later in article jim O has nice comment about catlynn simmons 👍....... have said before, this gal is going places. she reminds me of kim lahaie.

In the video at the 10:20 mark, they are in the trailer talking after Q1 and Doug Stringer says "you haven't screamed at anybody either." A possible sign of the reason for the change? Jim O also says during his initial pep talk that he wants a crew that wants to be here.

fourth comment after video was rite on. jim, watch your language. it's tarnishes what clay is doing for the team and for the sport.
we all swear. i'm really good at it myself, but there's a time and a place ...... good luck to everyone. stay positive and passionate.

In the video at the 10:20 mark, they are in the trailer talking after Q1 and Doug Stringer says "you haven't screamed at anybody either." A possible sign of the reason for the change? Jim O also says during his initial pep talk that he wants a crew that wants to be here.
A former TF driver that is a member of a Facebook page that I follow said there was a lot of tension between Klober and the crew.

A former TF driver that is a member of a Facebook page that I follow said there was a lot of tension between Klober and the crew.
Thats not good,that was the problem with his past from what was said,might be hard to find another cc role in that case??

how about that incident in houston. stringer team lost before the lite went green. that was a good one. ouch.
also noticed via clay's utube vids that they were chunking tires in houston. were other teams experiencing the same? or have been recently at other events?

how about that incident in houston. stringer team lost before the lite went green. that was a good one. ouch.
also noticed via clay's utube vids that they were chunking tires in houston. were other teams experiencing the same? or have been recently at other events?
Clay explained what happened in E2. User error. They fixed the box to prevent that. Haven't heard anything else about tires

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back