I just want to confirm, because reading this drivel is actively making me more stupid than I already am....Is it your position that the admins here are actively trying to sabotage you in playing a game that is free to everyone with a Nitromater account and in which there is absolutely no prize in finishing first for? Do I have this correct?
I just want to confirm, because reading this drivel is actively making me more stupid than I already am....Is it your position that the admins here are actively trying to sabotage you in playing a game that is free to everyone with a Nitromater account and in which there is absolutely no prize in finishing first for? Do I have this correct?
Well i can barly load the page at times,sometimes wont even work,have to try multiple times so yea makes it hard to make picks,ive won this free game with no prize before. I cant wait till its over!
Well i can barly load the page at times,sometimes wont even work,have to try multiple times so yea makes it hard to make picks,ive won this free game with no prize before. I cant wait till its over!
OMG, apparently there are some adults posting here that either have a maturity problem or literacy problem. Either way, it’s ugly and embarrassing. Starting to sound like YB!!!!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.