News Bot Nitro Member Today at 6:52 AM #1 This thread is for the general discussion of the Article NHRA Signs New Media Rights Agreement With FOX Sports, The CW Network, And FloSports. Please add to the discussion here.
This thread is for the general discussion of the Article NHRA Signs New Media Rights Agreement With FOX Sports, The CW Network, And FloSports. Please add to the discussion here.
Jim Nitro Member Today at 7:12 AM #2 So....Does this replace NHRA.TV? I enjoy my REAL wall-to-wall coverage...Will this now be handled by FLO?
So....Does this replace NHRA.TV? I enjoy my REAL wall-to-wall coverage...Will this now be handled by FLO?
Paul Staff member Nitro Member 4 minutes ago #3 Jim said: So....Does this replace NHRA.TV? I enjoy my REAL wall-to-wall coverage...Will this now be handled by FLO? Click to expand... National event coverage that you have with NHRA.tv will not be on Flo next year, from start to finish each weekend.
Jim said: So....Does this replace NHRA.TV? I enjoy my REAL wall-to-wall coverage...Will this now be handled by FLO? Click to expand... National event coverage that you have with NHRA.tv will not be on Flo next year, from start to finish each weekend.