NHRA's New TV package (4 Viewers)

Why dont you ask shannon LOL
I just want to confirm, because reading this drivel is actively making me more stupid than I already am....Is it your position that the admins here are actively trying to sabotage you in playing a game that is free to everyone with a Nitromater account and in which there is absolutely no prize in finishing first for? Do I have this correct?
 
I just want to confirm, because reading this drivel is actively making me more stupid than I already am....Is it your position that the admins here are actively trying to sabotage you in playing a game that is free to everyone with a Nitromater account and in which there is absolutely no prize in finishing first for? Do I have this correct?
Well i can barly load the page at times,sometimes wont even work,have to try multiple times so yea makes it hard to make picks,ive won this free game with no prize before. I cant wait till its over!
 
May I offer you a link to some light reading since you clearly have a lot of time on your hands, bid you adieu, and wish you the best of luck.

I guess your to lazy to look thru all the posts on here or you did and just like bashing me online
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261008_155043_Samsung Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20261008_155043_Samsung Browser.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top