E-Town - Anybody on TV? (1 Viewer)

Jim

Nitro Member
Seeing Leah P on the NHRA site today (with the 330 MPH speed limit sign video) reminded me that NHRA needed to reap the benefit of "Big City" media exposure while racing in NYC's backyard
Seems like Fox and Friends would have been perfect for a Wednesday or Thursday morning visit (and Leah and Courtney, Angelle, Brit and Alexis would have been a media-savvy "package" to feature.
I don't watch enough TV to know if NHRA Media got 'er done? Anybody see any pre-race media?

nhra used to have a show car display in times square? i think back in the gibbs/mcd's days?.....at least once i remember.

Seeing Leah P on the NHRA site today (with the 330 MPH speed limit sign video) reminded me that NHRA needed to reap the benefit of "Big City" media exposure while racing in NYC's backyard
Seems like Fox and Friends would have been perfect for a Wednesday or Thursday morning visit (and Leah and Courtney, Angelle, Brit and Alexis would have been a media-savvy "package" to feature.
I don't watch enough TV to know if NHRA Media got 'er done? Anybody see any pre-race media?
I believe Alexis was also on a show

I believe Leah was on good morning NY on Friday which is a fox show
She was, I was watching it on the plane on the way to Newark. I think it was Fox and Friends, they gave her like 5 minutes on the segment and it was good and Leah presented herself, team, and sponsor very well.

After I'm done servicing the cylinder heads, instead of going to the starting line a lot of the time I just feel like sitting in the truck and listening to Alan Reinhart giving the play by play on the radio. A few races ago Leah was in the booth with him and she did an outstanding job. If she ever gets tired of driving she would be a great asset to the tv broadcast team.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back