NHRA's New TV package (11 Viewers)

Sure hope its better than now thats for sure. To bad they stuck with fox. Ill give flo a try for a month and if CAR sound is good ill def renew
 
So, no more NHRA.TV? I’m with Daniel. If they don’t show all the racing like NHRA.TV does, I’m out too. While I’m all in on the Pro’s, I enjoy watching all the categories. If the weather is bad here, or I’m working in the garage, I have it on non stop from Friday through the end on Sunday.
 
I find it a little confusing the way the regular season, the playoffs qualifying and Raceday are split up between different outlets. Seems like a lot of channel surfing to get the whole show....unless you watch Flo Racing, which is most likely where I'll land. To be clear, no more NHRA.TV? That full race streaming coverage will essentially be taken over by Flo Racing?
 
So, no more NHRA.TV? I’m with Daniel. If they don’t show all the racing like NHRA.TV does, I’m out too. While I’m all in on the Pro’s, I enjoy watching all the categories. If the weather is bad here, or I’m working in the garage, I have it on non stop from Friday through the end on Sunday.
Per the FloRacing announcement on their website: “

Will FloRacing stream qualifying and eliminations? ​

Yes! FloRacing will be live when racing is live just like NHRA.tv was for all qualifying and elimination rounds – Friday, Saturday and Sunday (or final day of the event). ”
 
Flo will have all national event coverage like .TV has today. The divisional races will stream live on Youtube.
 
I've had both NHRA.TV and Floracing for a number of years. The one feature of Flo that I like is that you can watch the event after the racing is done on the same day. Their PDRA coverage is very good. This seems like a win-win on the surface, plus seemingly not having to pay for 2 subscriptions. But need to see more details and pricing before I render a final judgment.
 

What if I already have an NHRA.tv subscription? ​

Your NHRA.tv subscription will remain active on NHRA.tv through the end of the 2026 NHRA season. Your account will then be migrated over to FloRacing for the remainder of your subscription period. When your NHRA.tv subscription period ends, your subscription will be renewed on FloRacing.
 
Flo has certainly gotten better. I have had it for a number of years and at first, I hated it and it was frustrating to watch. I hadn't used it in a long time but was pleasantly surprised with the coverage of Norwalk's Night Under Fire. Hopefully, they continue to improve. As long as the quality is equal or better to NHRA.tv. I will be happy with one less subscription. Hopefully the quality of divisional coverage doesn't decrease, I watch those more than Nationals.
 
I personally like NHRAtv. I hope when it goes to flo they keep the format and how you listen to the announcers in the tower like NHRAtv. one thing I wish is that they would do more live moments in the pits between rounds especially when there is some type of mad thrash going on. I think fans would really be interested instead of continually recapping previous rounds and previous race results. It would show what goes on between rounds and possibly spark more interest for people to go to the race when NHRA comes to town. .. just my 2cents
 
I am disappointed to see NHRA.TV go. I am guessing the Nhra wants to plug any revenue negative activities. My question, is the new package, overall, revenue positive or negative. NHRA needs to figure out how to generate income from media.
nhra not paying FOX for 7 races. are they paying CW and FLO?
or will '27 be a test to evaluate viewership for CW = potential advertisers for CW?
and new subsribers for FLO?
anyone with knowledge how the money works next year?
 
Last edited:
I personally like NHRAtv. I hope when it goes to flo they keep the format and how you listen to the announcers in the tower like NHRAtv. one thing I wish is that they would do more live moments in the pits between rounds especially when there is some type of mad thrash going on. I think fans would really be interested instead of continually recapping previous rounds and previous race results. It would show what goes on between rounds and possibly spark more interest for people to go to the race when NHRA comes to town. .. just my 2cents
I think your like one of a very few that think nhratv sound is great,its not.
 
I didn't say it was great. It's definitely better than the tv broadcast later on and sometimes delayed for woman's volleyball or ping pong championships. I also don't have to listen to T Ped. and as usual people like yourself gotta read something and then change it just to have something to complain about ! try reading it for EXACTLY what it says and not translate into crap!
 
I am disappointed to see NHRA.TV go. I am guessing the Nhra wants to plug any revenue negative activities. My question, is the new package, overall, revenue positive or negative. NHRA needs to figure out how to generate income from media.
How do you know they didnt generate income from the media?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top