NHRA Hangman (1 Viewer)

Nazgul

Nitro Member
I got a new game Idea, NHRA Hangman!

If you know the game, and most people do, then good. If not, then it is no problem, you will learn it very fast.

Rules:

Hangman is a word game which goes like this:- a guy thinks about a word, for example the word FORUM.

The word FORUM has 5 letters so I have to make 5 lines _ _ _ _ _
So now it's your job to find the right letters. If you don't say the right letter you lose 1 of the 11 turns you get. If one member posts a wrong letter, it's not that single member who loses 1 turn - because that would be impossible to track - but the whole forum loses 1 of the 11 turns.

After 11 turns, if the word is not found by then, the guy who came up with the word has to tell the anwser and he can do another word or can choose a member for the next word. If someone finds the word before the 11 turns are up, they make the next one - or again can choose another member for the next word.

Someone can make a guess at any time for what the word is, but a wrong guess will lose a point, the same as a wrong letter.

If someone makes a guess of the letter 'M' for example, and the word is FORUM, the word-maker fills it in in their next post like this:-

_ _ _ _ M

...and so on.

And remember, THE WORD MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH NHRA! For example, it can be a driver name, team name or track. Or something else, just use your imagination.

No A, 10 turns left.

_ _ _ _ _ //A (the letters that have been used will be to the right)

Hey! How do we know Vincent's not changing the word on us? I think there should be a neutral party that knows the word also. :p ;)

...well I have to get some shut eye, hopefully someone else will give another word soon. James won round 1.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back