New nhra.tv (1 Viewer)

and i just noticed there is no way to contact anybody for tech support??? WTF. the prior version you could reach out and they were pretty responsive to issues

The only event listed on the main menu as being live is the Cecil County Divisional

Once again, the incompetence of NHRA on display. I'm so sick of this crap. They change providers and always promise a better experience, but it never is. On top of that they raise the price for something that's reliably unreliable every year.

and i just noticed there is no way to contact anybody for tech support??? WTF. the prior version you could reach out and they were pretty responsive to issues
Prior was a Sony company. The much advertised "new" NHRA.TV is a down grade, not an upgrade.
Good luck in dealing with the issues and the garbage car audio, nothing is going to change.

I had no issues all weekend. Odd that some people have no issues and others have all kinds of proplems, I wonder if it might be on the users end? If everyone had issues we know where to place to blame.

My issue was that replays were not available until the next day.

That appears to have been resolved.

Picture quality for me has been much improved.

Well, here it is Monday after the race and the NHRA.TV saga continues. The same ole, same ole, working OK for some, others not so much. People that had trouble before worked OK this weekend and vice versa for others that worked OK before. I'm no geinus, but I voiced my possible reasons why this happens and I hope everyone understands.
I'm not saying NHRA.TV is perfect, they definetly have some issues that need to be corrected, but sometimes it's not thier fault. There are so many variables in this video and live streaming thing one could write a book about it (I'm sure someone has already). When I first started in computers/networks, I use to say, the only thing standard about computers is, there is no standard, and that now applies to live video streaming.
The irony of all this is, I don't even subscribe to NHRA.TV.

Are you streaming to a TV? I have not had any luck with that. The picture/sound is fine on my mac or ipad... but I can't get it on the tv. I would pay for the entire year but not if I am forced to watch it on a computer or ipad.
Airplay from your devices to TV. If you have AppleTV there is an app for NHRA

I'm watching PM live from NE right now but system won't allow me to rewind and watch TF and FC that ran previous. Now, I have to wait til the sessions are loaded, most likely tomorrow.

I'm watching PM live from NE right now but system won't allow me to rewind and watch TF and FC that ran previous. Now, I have to wait til the sessions are loaded, most likely tomorrow.
We’ll you’re doing better than me sound but no picture on all my devices.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back