New nhra.tv (1 Viewer)

Same here. I can only rewind 8 minutes.
I reported the rewind issue to NHRA tv support about a hour ago and here is the response they sent:

Our platform provider informed us that there was a bug causing frozen picture or black screen for some users. A fix has since been deployed, this may cause DVR function to begin from when the fix was initiated. The entire VOD will be posted after the event.

Thanks for contacting NHRA.tv support.

I reported the rewind issue to NHRA tv support about a hour ago and here is the response they sent:

Our platform provider informed us that there was a bug causing frozen picture or black screen for some users. A fix has since been deployed, this may cause DVR function to begin from when the fix was initiated. The entire VOD will be posted after the event.

Thanks for contacting NHRA.tv support.
The frozen screen but sound was good happened to me this morning. I was looking forward to watching the pros when I got ho,e from work. It sucks but at least there is a reason for it.

They need to just go back to the old app. Half the time the show is missing especially after the days action has concluded. I was watching today and the stream just stops and then states that the content can't be found. Nobody to reach out to, what a waste.

NHRA <[email protected]>
To:David Obrien
Cc:Support - NHRA.TV
Sat, Jun 10 at 2:11 AM

Hello David,
The VOD is up now.
Totally agree with you there have been many delayed posting we are pushing our provider to improve the experience.

Last night at around 11:00 PM I saw that the Friday stream was unavailable so I sent that info to [email protected]. The above was sent to me at 2:11 AM. I have had several problems with nhra tv this year but I have found support to be fairly responsive 24/7.

NHRA <[email protected]>
To:David Obrien
Cc:Support - NHRA.TV
Sat, Jun 10 at 2:11 AM

Hello David,
The VOD is up now.
Totally agree with you there have been many delayed posting we are pushing our provider to improve the experience.

Last night at around 11:00 PM I saw that the Friday stream was unavailable so I sent that info to [email protected]. The above was sent to me at 2:11 AM. I have had several problems with nhra tv this year but I have found support to be fairly responsive 24/7.
Dear NHRA TV
I will request a refund for each show that has technical issue or bad car audio.
Maybe THEN you will think about fixing your crap product?

Once again, I come home late last night from a concert all excited to sit down and watch the days events from the US Nationals, and NO LINK to watch the replay! Sorry for the language, but I am paying for a service and I want to watch it when I want to watch it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, I come home late last night from a concert all excited to sit down and watch the days events from the US Nationals, and NO LINK to watch the replay! Sorry for the language, but I am paying for a service and I want to watch it when I want to watch it!
What in the wide world of sports do you think any of us can do about it?

And yes, the language is over the top. Show some respect for the site Vaughn! You know that it won't fly around here.

Contact NHRA.TV

BTW - Zero TV coverage of the event at all, until today.

May as well go back to the Castrol hotline days.

I hope you at least enjoyed the concert.

Last edited:
Easy man, I hear too much of that language from Hollywood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guy's, I never saw Blazing Saddles. I think the last movie I went to was cars with my nephew.

And, I certainly mean no disrespect too Vaughn! But come on, it's been this way all year.

🤷‍♂️

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back