New nhra.tv (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Is absolutely crap. All I get is a static picture and sound in the background. If I go to app. Nhra.tv I can watch but the address bar cuts off part of the picture. You bozos had the whole off season to test this and get it right. But what can you expect when the nhra is involved? Can’t wait to reup for another 149.99

Has worked just fine for me all day casting from my laptop to my TV. Maybe it's a you problem.

This is iOS and no, the problem is not me. Their “app” never worked last year either. iOS users have to open a browser and go to app.nhra.tv. And I did figure out how get the address bar off the screen. Enjoy your pcs!

This is iOS and no, the problem is not me. Their “app” never worked last year either. iOS users have to open a browser and go to app.nhra.tv. And I did figure out how get the address bar off the screen. Enjoy your pcs!
Odd, I am using the iOS and their app and it's been perfect all day with both my iPhone and my iPad.

When they announced the new company doing the streaming,I deleted the old app and rensitalled to get the updated app. I’ve had no issue at all. I was pleasantly surprised that they posted the Thursday qualifying within a half hour of the even ending yesterday.

Odd, I am using the iOS and their app and it's been perfect all day with both my iPhone and my iPad.
Are you streaming to a TV? I have not had any luck with that. The picture/sound is fine on my mac or ipad... but I can't get it on the tv. I would pay for the entire year but not if I am forced to watch it on a computer or ipad.

Are you streaming to a TV? I have not had any luck with that. The picture/sound is fine on my mac or ipad... but I can't get it on the tv. I would pay for the entire year but not if I am forced to watch it on a computer or ipad.
I realized this morning the NHRA app is on Google play store for my TV, I watched all day on my TV using the app on the TV.

Yup. I was feeling good about nhra in general, until this happened. Good racing, excellent crowd, UofF band, then the fade to black.

Looks like the big screen is down too, and they are holding up the racing. Maybe a broadcast issue more than NHRA.tv specifically?
I still think the quality has been much better than last year.

They just explained what happened. So, I'm OK with that, power fluctuations are common and I'm back to thinking signing up for the year.

I have been pleased with the service so far this year but today, after FC first round, it will not let me rewind any further than the beginning of PS............:mad:

When I go to “live”, I can only rewind about 5 minutes. Is this the new norm? Was hoping to dewing to the beginning of the first round……

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back