New ESPN Theme Song (1 Viewer)

Did anyone else catch that this Saliva tune, Ladies and Gentleman, was used by NASCAR during the Daytona 500 coverage?

I think NHRA should come up with different music for each pro-class as the runs are being made. The music they are using now, including this newer piece, would work fine for leading into and out a commercial, but not during the run.

like when team Shumacher comes out play that song that goes- money. money ,money ,money ,,,,,moooooneyyyyyyy :D :D or crazy train for force ;)

"Ladies and Gentlemen" ROCKS!

I went out and bought the disc after I heard it on the show. I pretty much like the whole disc too, and that's a rarity in this day and age.

We now use the song when my Son's youth hockey team steps out onto the ice for a game. They love it too!

Ray, Just because I do not post does'nt make me a Newby........_______:rolleyes:
O.K. Bob, I better just play nice...:) For now...
I'd like to hear your thoughts on some issues then... Not questions that have already been answered in the same thread!!:rolleyes: AGAIN, Your'e Welcome...

Siliva's coming to town next week, 13th I think... and I like their new album... waiting to see if my youngest scores tickets... :D

I saw Saliva in concert approx. 3 years ago, before the hair color deal... LOL;) With KISS and Aerosmith... Saliva, blew the other two away, believe it or not... click,click,BOOM!!:eek:

You got it Greg!!

He reckons it amps him up and gets him firing on all cylinders! :D

How you doin'?

G'day mate doin great.
I was able to get bernie a copy of the song of the net but he still wants the CD by The Formula Project from last years telecast and from what he has told me he is walking around with soldier in his pants every time he hears Ladies And Gentlemen. (LOL) He is running at the nostigal meeting at heathcote on the 25th so it my have him in the 8.6 range. How things in Texas?.
Cheers Mate.

That's my style too mate!

I am hunting this down for a friend back in Australia, he is 55 though!! :D

Holiday works for me as well. I reached that 50 year mark three years ago. And while I still appreciate much of that geezer rock from my youth, I love bands like Green Day.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back