NHRA needs a new theme song, (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
ok we need some suggestions for a theme song.

Last year was arleady hypocritical enough playing the "Go hard or go home" song with the countdown in place but now with the qualifying deal it appears go hard or go home is false advertising and we can't have that.

So lets here it what theme song should they play.

ok we need some suggestions for a theme song.

Last year was arleady hypocritical enough playing the "Go hard or go home" song with the countdown in place but now with the qualifying deal it appears go hard or go home is false advertising and we can't have that.

So lets here it what theme song should they play.

Anything by "The Pretenders"!!

For some reason.. Johnny Paycheck... comes to mind...... "Take this Job and Shove It..."... hehe

Billy

I always thought that Chris Ledoux - Horsepower was a good fit...call me a hick.....:)

I always thought that Chris Ledoux - Horsepower was a good fit...call me a hick.....:)

I sure do miss him! When I worked at Billy Bob's, we always had soooo much fun with the band & crew. It was a hell of a show, especially when he would ride the mechanical bull during "For Your Love".

If we could just change "8 Second Ride" to "4 Second Ride" we would be in bidness!!! heeheheee!

I sure do miss him! When I worked at Billy Bob's, we always had soooo much fun with the band & crew. It was a hell of a show, especially when he would ride the mechanical bull during "For Your Love".

If we could just change "8 Second Ride" to "4 Second Ride" we would be in bidness!!! heeheheee!

His concerts were always the best. One helluva showman, that is for sure. Seen him twice, and would loved to see him more. He will be missed!!!!

I miss him, too. Western Underground is still touring. As a kid I grew up with his guitar player..Mark Sissel..who lived next to my grandma in Tipton, IA.

I see PJ has a new campaign in life :cool:...............

This was just for fun.

no no, one campaign at a time. Ya gotta admit though the moves over the past year are against the historical run what ya brung, go hard or go home type of mantra that most racers tend to live by. Maybe we should have Stewart Smalley get involved. That way everybody will feel ok. You don't have to be a fast car to qualify, you don't have to have the most points to win a championship. See I was gonna try to go with the flow on this one and see how it works out but the more I see I just don't like it.

I think in lieu of a song, they would be best off with George Carlin as their TV Spokesman. He's pretty good at seeing through and exposing bullsh--

I miss him, too. Western Underground is still touring. As a kid I grew up with his guitar player..Mark Sissel..who lived next to my grandma in Tipton, IA.

Get Out!!! Mark Sissel!!! I just love him! Love me some KW too! I hope Scottie is still doing lights for them. He is a hell of an L.D.!:D

Last time I seen the man, he had two drummers, his son being the 2nd. I wondered about his health then, the show was much shorter than I had seen a couple years before. We listen to his music every time we go on a road trip.

And yeah...he was the model for the working man's musician.

As Garth says on his live album "God bless Chris Ledoux"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back