Back to new school? Pick the winners (1 Viewer)

wilbur

Nitro Member
I'm not trying to stir the pot, or be the the squeeky wheel. I was wondering what you folks thought about, going back to playing our fantasy pick-em game, the way we did last year. I thought last years version was easier I think it would be easier for p.j. I'm not saying it's hard to play, quite the oppisite (sp). I like having the list of drivers I can go over.I know there are other places to find them, I'm just saying. There are pros and cons. I'm not saying , lets vote on it. I was just wondering what the concensus was. What do you think P.J? Just leave it alone, or change it back?

I too prefer the old system too as it was much quicker for me to do. With all the data entry before hand, then the results after it is time consuming.

Too many people were having issues with it though. During last season several people were forced out of the game because they couldn't get in.

Going into this season, I was slammed with people who could not get logged in. Even trying new names. It was very hit and miss. When even my mom got blocked I knew if I still wanted Christmas gifts and to be left in the will that I needed to go back to the old way until something better was figured out:D

Rather than risk people being bumped, I decided to go back to the way we used to play.

As always I am open to ideas and suggestions so feel free to post. I have a couple of ideas just haven;t had time to work them out

I don't have any ideas, but I will say I appreciate you doing it no matter the method. Even though my picks blow chunks, it's still fun to try.

I would like to have pick the winner re-coded to work with our software. I think to have this done would cost $500.00 to $1000.00. I am willing to put forth some money to get the project started but don't have the funds to completely fund the project. Not sure if anyone else would be willing to put some money toward this but sure would like to get it done. Anyone interested let me know?

Alot of readers, yet few comments....

Feel free to chime in folks

Shannon, you would have to up my pay :) lol

PJ,

There maybe a good chance I won't be able to play after this weekend

But Thanks for doing PtW

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back