Pick the Winners Poll (1 Viewer)

When Should the "Pick" Cut Off Time Be?

• Total voters

SkidMark

Nitro Member
When do you think the "Pick" Time should be cut off?

Realizing that not everyone has the luxury of making their picks After Friday Qualifying - I thinks it's not the Fairest game when Some get to make their picks After 2 rounds of Qualifying. I never have, I always pick before they run -- Just like the "Other" Fantasy Drag Racing Game.

I think it should have been changed to a Thursday Night or Friday Afternoon Cutoff, Before they Qualify.

Let the Poll begin ...

Re: Pick the Whiners Poll

Whiners poll? At least you have the right website for this poll but I think I'll pass on this one!:D

I voted for Friday night after qualifying. Not because I think it's better than the other options..... but because it's the way it's always been. If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Why does it need to change? Was it really that bad for the last 3 or 4 years? I thought it worked just fine and I really cant remember anyone complain about it until now. If people want it changed just for the sake of "change" that's ridiculous, IMO.

None of the above. Many people forget to make their picks until after fridays deadline. Some people work multiple jobs. Some have other things going on than remembering to make their picks. The game was ok the way it was. But a few times last year i forgot to make my picks because of my schedule. If i were going for max entries...i would make it midnight after last day of qualifying before the 'first pitch' or 'kick off' of the game...which in our sport starts on sundays and pro eliminations.

heck I pick them on mondays so i've never paid attention when cut off is/was...

been burned a few times by dnq's, or picks running each other in round 1

d'kid

None of the above. Many people forget to make their picks until after fridays deadline. Some people work multiple jobs. Some have other things going on than remembering to make their picks. The game was ok the way it was. But a few times last year i forgot to make my picks because of my schedule. If i were going for max entries...i would make it midnight after last day of qualifying before the 'first pitch' or 'kick off' of the game...which in our sport starts on sundays and pro eliminations.

As I said in the other thread, I think that's right. IMHO, the three choices should be:

A. Before any qualifying (don't care if that's midnight before the first pass or the minute before the first pass)
B. After all qualifying (don't care if that's midnight after the last qualifying pass or the second the nat'l anthem ends)
C. As it was, midnight Friday.

My preferences are A, B, C in that order.

I prefer after Friday qualifying hoping it will remind me to make my picks. "Of all the things I've lost,I miss my mind the most"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back