Pick the winners- Winternationals (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
It's time for everybody's favorite game Pick the Winners. <insert cheesy game show music>

The rules are pretty simple.

At each National Event pick 5 drivers from the 4 pro categories. You can divide them up however you want, just make sure that if you pick a motorcycle that it is an event that they race do at. And of course you can only pick a driver one time per race.

Points are awarded as follows
1 pt qualifying
1 point for each round win
bonus point for winning the race

So if your driver wins the race they would get 6 points, 4 points for runner up.

In the event that there is a tie for the event win, then the tie breaker will be the winning final round et in top fuel dragster. Whoever is closest to that is wins, please guess out to x.xxx (ie 4.489) otherwise I will substitute 0 to fill out the number. The second tie breaker is whoever posted their picks first. (Since I post first I am disqualified on that tie breaker)

I will start a thread the Monday before an event for you to post your picks on. All picks are due by Friday midnight. With people's vacation/business travel I do accept picks early. Feel free to pm your picks, I will then post them once that weeks thread is started. You can not auto pick for the entire season as I feel people need to actively be apart of them game. You may also change your picks as many times as you'd like until the deadline.

Have fun and good luck.

ok now its time for a shameless plug, and once you've seen the picture it is sadly obvious that I have no shame.

This Saturday I am doing a polar bear plunge as a fundraiser for Special Olympics. In case you're not familiar with what a polar bear plunge is let me explain. On Saturday we'll head out onto a nearby lake, cut a whole in the ice and jump in. Yes it is as crazy as it sounds. The best part is that the weather man is expecting it to warm up on Saturday to a balmy 14 degrees :). There are parts of me that still haven't thawed from last years plunge.

Special Olympics is a cause near and dear to me as I coach a couple of sports for them. I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider sponsoring my insanity. The top line in my signature is a link to my website. Oh and I should warn you there is a scary picture of me in last years costume.... all I can say is that I lost a bet and real men wear pink :D
:D

Thanks and you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled thread.

PJ

it appears sigs aren't working ActiveGiving.com Donations

my picks

Doug K
Hillary
Hight
Jeg
connolly

ok now its time for a shameless plug, and once you've seen the picture it is sadly obvious that I have no shame.

This Saturday I am doing a polar bear plunge as a fundraiser for Special Olympics. In case you're not familiar with what a polar bear plunge is let me explain. On Saturday we'll head out onto a nearby lake, cut a whole in the ice and jump in. Yes it is as crazy as it sounds. The best part is that the weather man is expecting it to warm up on Saturday to a balmy 14 degrees :). There are parts of me that still haven't thawed from last years plunge.

Special Olympics is a cause near and dear to me as I coach a couple of sports for them. I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider sponsoring my insanity. The top line in my signature is a link to my website. Oh and I should warn you there is a scary picture of me in last years costume.... all I can say is that I lost a bet and real men wear pink :D
:D

Thanks and you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled thread.

PJ

The signiture didn't show up, but I did some digging through my explorer history and here is PJ in a TUTU!

ActiveGiving.com Donations

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back