5 races to go Jim, I'm frightened by you Going for the ditch

Brandon Bernstein
Jack Beckman
Jeg Coughlin
Greg Anderson
Eddie Krawiec

Good Luck everyone

It's only rock and roll :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I told ya this was going to go down to the wire! Ginna is right behind us and there are probably ten more who can take this. It's gonna be fun. - :cool:

Thanks again PJ, this is great - Jim

Aw, guys... I am doing my best to hang in there... I am so out of sync since I had a major computer disaster, a horse disaster and a little stalker issue... And then there is October coming... If it wasn't for Jenn wanting a reminder to remind her, I would probably have spaced it.

Tony Schumacher
Larry Dixon
Robert Hight
Jeg Coughlin
Andrew Hines

Tie Breaker ~ 3.977

burnout.gif

I think I am just going to have to chew on her a bit... oh she of little faith. :p

Well,see I thought I had changed it but I told PJ the exact same thing that I sent you. I didn't change a darn thing. Oh well, so it goes, I think I did pretty darn well despite not changing when I thought I was changing.

Well,see I thought I had changed it but I told PJ the exact same thing that I sent you. I didn't change a darn thing. Oh well, so it goes, I think I did pretty darn well despite not changing when I thought I was changing.

Hey Jenn, I am home now & just looked up the final results... I think if you had changed what you thought you were changing, it would have been a baaad deal. Your points would look more like mine this week. grrrrrr

James Shannon-19 2X Winner I believe.

Congrats James! :)

Nobody wants to run away with this thing!
Top halfs tighter then the duck who runs on shore while the others paddle down our pond.
Nephew thinks I'm nuts!

but that duck dont float
Im convinced of it! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back