espn2 drag song (1 Viewer)

ramblerjay

Nitro Member
i'm sure you all have heard the song they play when coming back from commercial break at least once a broadcast. it's kind of an alternative rock song...."here we go, rev it up baby, step on it baby, we'll go round after round after round." to me that's a better song than "the choice," but my question is, is the song i'm referring to actually a song, or just a jingle created by espn2? thanks in advance....

alternative rock song...."here we go, rev it up baby, step on it baby, we'll go round after round after round." to me that's a better song than "the choice," but my question is, is the song i'm referring to actually a song, or just a jingle created by espn2? thanks in advance....

That's by far my favorite song on the ESPN2 broadcast. I've also wondered whether it was created just for the show? I'm not knowledgable in the area of Backstreet Boys tunes, but I don't think they sing the "round after round" piece?:confused:

i don't believe that song is "the choice." the song you're referring to is the "go hard or go home, you got a choice to make." the one i'm referring to is totally different, and i suspect isn't available on a cd or anything.

So you're talking about the one that says something like, "we'll go round, after round, after round"? I believe that one might be a song. Someone has it on their Myspace page. Finding whose page it is will be a nightmare though. I looks at tons of those pages.

I thought the song you guys are talking about is the theme from "Laverne and Shirley" with a lyrics rewrite... sounds the same to me :D

I thought the song you guys are talking about is the theme from "Laverne and Shirley" with a lyrics rewrite... sounds the same to me :D
LOL..way to help Karl..LOL

I believe it is an actual song..someone will come up with it..or I'll find it somewhere..hehe.

Fits rather nicely I think..to the tempo and all.

song- THE CHOICE
The formula project featuring notar...
Anyone finds it, let us know where, but that is the artist and title...
GO HARD OR GO HOME:cool:

The Choice is the rap song they play.

I'd e-mail ESPN2 and see if they have the info on the other song.

I thought I heard a new song. It was so horrible though that I tried to tune it out as much as possible. I hope to not hear it again. I am not gettin the connection with drag racing and Rap. Give me some metal....or at least some rock and roll for cry eye! :mad: :D

The Choice...

Our website is under construction and will be updated and awesome by Monday. In themean time click here and listen to the song and see if this is what you meant... I like the lyrics...

www.gothamcityracing.com

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

mike good job on your #4 qualifier postion! we were there saturday and you looked like you guys had that thing set on kill! good luck the rest of the year and way to go on sponsoring jeannie johnson that was a cool move!

Thanks Mike
I think that is it, but I also think it is remixed on espn and definitely much better with the shots on T.V.
see you in sonoma...
Should you be my pick this week???
Great job and I got to bookmark your site...:D

I wish they would lose the rap songs all together, I associate drag racing with heavy metal or rock and roll. Personally I think drag racing and AC/DC go perfect together. I do like the song with the lyrics about going round after round but like everyone else have no idea who actually sings it. I also thought "Drive with me" was even better than "The Choice".

Or Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue - it even mentions, "Top Fuel Funny Car, the drug for me..." in the lyrics!

I agree with the Heavy Metal / Rock-n-Roll concept too, but I think the marketing team is trying to draw in a crowd a little younger than most of us, and that requires using the music a majority of them listen too - not the Heavy Metal or classic Rock-n-Roll we're thinking of.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back