espn2 drag song (1 Viewer)

I replayed credits at end of tape and got song title and group... I also remember at the first part of the year or end of last year, the songs were credited to Steven Pearcy... I thought he was of RATT fame, but those songs did'nt sound like RATT... Going home!!:D

Thanks... I think our program is starting to come together. Now, I have to get used to how this car reacts so I can work in my reaction times and we'll be in pretty good shape. I think the 4 qualifiers in Sonoma (hopefully 4) will give me an opportunity to work on staging position and leaving. I have been working on my hand eye coordination pretty seriously with a trainer and It's time to capitalize.... I need all the help I can get it's tough out there!:cool:

Thanks,

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Thanks... I think our program is starting to come together. Now, I have to get used to how this car reacts so I can work in my reaction times and we'll be in pretty good shape. I think the 4 qualifiers in Sonoma (hopefully 4) will give me an opportunity to work on staging position and leaving. I have been working on my hand eye coordination pretty seriously with a trainer and It's time to capitalize.... I need all the help I can get it's tough out there!:cool:

Thanks,

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Thanks for sharing you view first hand. Good luck!!

so after all this, we still don't know who is behind the song i was referring to! anyone know anyone at espn2 that could help?

Jason, I'm still sifting through some Myspace pages. I know SOMEONE on there has the, "we'll go round after round after round" song on their profile. Myspace has been messed up the past few days so gimme a few more. It's also a possibility that the person who had it in their profile might have removed it.:eek:

Guys and Gals,
I listed to title and group name on here... Trust me, Go to mike ashleys post on previous page and hit his web site... www.gothamcityracing.com and the song will play for you... Or click my link right here...

This isn't the song he was talking about...there's another song byte being played during ESPN's broadcast,not a rap.
Yeah David
I went back and re-read original post and you are right...
Sorry for getting off track, so to speak... I'll go back to the video tapes and try to find the song and check it out... Sorry guys

No! And I've scanned through the broadcasts all of Ron's 5 wins and haven't come up with anything! Google searches don't bring up anything either..... :mad:

the guys who sing the choice to make song were at martin, I guess they were shooting a music video after the ihra race

The lead singer's voice sounds like Deryck from the Canadian band Sum41. And as mentioned above, a Google search yields nothing :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back