espn2 drag song (1 Viewer)

Who say's Rock is the music of Drag Racing?

I thought I heard a new song. It was so horrible though that I tried to tune it out as much as possible. I hope to not hear it again. I am not gettin the connection with drag racing and Rap. Give me some metal....or at least some rock and roll for cry eye! :mad: :D

It amazes me how narrow minded some of you people can be concerning music and other things that don't coincide with your culture. I am sure there are more than one or two Drag Racing fans who like rap music. Eevryone has an opinion and a right to voice it but don't get on here and discrimante against music that you are not familiar with. I am not a metal fan or rock and roll fan so I don't complain about the music NHRA plays. I personnally listen to almost all kinds of music but to be honest I could care less what they play in between commercials because I don't turn on ESPN2 to hear music I turn to watch drag racing. If you don't like what you hear mute it or turn to VH1, CMT, MTV, or BET whatever floats your boat but don't bash something that is not your little box.

Just an FYI - this is the song that they play as the intro to all of the NHRA2Day broadcasts (that are recorded in studio at least) - and it doesn't ever show a title.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back