NHRA needs a new theme song, (1 Viewer)

"Miracles Out Of Nowhere" by Kansas if the same crap happens after Vegas2 this year....:rolleyes:

Europe "The Final Countdown"

Well, a couple of years ago we used to have that play at Santa Pod over here in England when the Fuel Funny cars come to play.

The reason; Leif Helander was sponsored by the band who made a comeback tour.

Here is a pic of the car, yes it's a SAAB!

europe-1.jpg

Dan

Well, a couple of years ago we used to have that play at Santa Pod over here in England when the Fuel Funny cars come to play.

The reason; Leif Helander was sponsored by the band who made a comeback tour.

Here is a pic of the car, yes it's a SAAB!

europe-1.jpg

Dan

Looks more like an Oldsmobile Achiva.

I have to agree with PJ about Stuart Smalley! I just loooove him!

Everytime "Stuart Saves His Family" comes on, I have to stop what I am doing and watch it!!!! I think that would help everyone's "inner child"!!!

Ahhhhhhh..........Daily Affirmations!!!!

Chris LeDoux-Gone way too soon. I'm not a big Beatles fan, but when I read the title of the thread the first thing I thought of was "Help!".

If they are seriously considering a new song, the only one that makes sence is Riahanna's "Shut Up and Drive"- She's a complete babe, the song kicks ass and that kind of attitude is what the digs is supposed to all about..

If they are seriously considering a new song, the only one that makes sence is Riahanna's "Shut Up and Drive"- She's a complete babe, the song kicks ass and that kind of attitude is what the digs is supposed to all about..

Sammy Hagar "I Can't Drive 55"??

You're kidding right?? :rolleyes:

Come on, that is some teenage girl crap and would be an insult to the drivers, teams, sponsors and fans.

Get real.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back