New ESPN Theme Song (1 Viewer)

OK.... Lets have a "Poll" whoever guesses my correct age, I'll send a $25 check to the charity of their choice... (Mine is DRAW) First correct post is winner...

I'll give a few hints... my grand daughter downloaded Otis Redding for my cell phone, I like the Four Tops, Roy Orbison, Sam & Dave, (Sole Man) Stones, Clarence "Frogman" Henry.. (He sang a song... Ain't Got No Home) Rush Limbaugh plays it sometimes.. :) Jerry Lee Lewis ..AKA "The Killer"

I could go on.. but I'm sure you "Kids" out there will come close on your guesses...

64!!!!!!!!!

Ray.... your on the $$ name it & I'll send a check.... I don't know if you looked at my profile but all is fair.. & I posted the bet before I removed my age.. so you win buddy....

Just post it here or PM me & I'll send a $25 check ....

PS did you peek :)

Ray.... your on the $$ name it & I'll send a check.... I don't know if you looked at my profile but all is fair.. & I posted the bet before I removed my age.. so you win buddy....

Just post it here or PM me & I'll send a $25 check ....

PS did you peek :)
DRAW is my choice also...:)
Look at what??:D

:D I'll have a check in the mail tomorrow to DRAW I don't know where to send it.. is it NHRA in Glendora Ca....? If I cant get a mailing address, I'll be at the race in Englishtown....
I'll try and find it John and I'll even match you on it...
Even though I tree'd Ya...:)

John
I paid my $25.00 in your honor using PayPal...
Go to Welcome to DRAW Online and they have a form you can print out or use PayPal like I did... Maybe we should do this more often... We all win...:) Thanks John, it was worth it...;) Peace my friend...
Ray Ghio Jr.

John
I paid my $25.00 in your honor using PayPal...
Go to Welcome to DRAW Online and they have a form you can print out or use PayPal like I did... Maybe we should do this more often... We all win...:) Thanks John, it was worth it...;) Peace my friend...
Ray Ghio Jr.

Thanks... I'll use pay-pal.. right now... also I added a sig for my posts.. see if it works here, I have it on the Corvette Forum...

Thanks... I'll use pay-pal.. right now... also I added a sig for my posts.. see if it works here, I have it on the Corvette Forum...
Is it wrong for me to have always smiled at your signature John??:D
Isn't PayPal great...:)
We help someone out today, my gas guage still says empty:D But I feel good...:)

Is it wrong for me to have always smiled at your signature John??:D
Isn't PayPal great...
We help someone out today, my gas guage still says empty.. But I feel good...:)

Thanks... but if there were a contest, I bet my AVATAR would be in the Top 10... (maybe the Top 5) I should E mail you a high resolution copy of it.... Its my screen saver also.. I guess you know my wife just LOVES it :(

I liked Stephen Pearcy's music from a couple seasons back. But I am from the hair band generation.

Hated his theme music, but love Ratt. I wonder when they will be in concert in my area again. Anybody got some Aqua Net I can borrow? My hair looks terrible today...

Does anybody know the name of the artist,song name and album of the song Go Hard or Go Home???

I think NHRA should come up with different music for each pro-class as the runs are being made. The music they are using now, including this newer piece, would work fine for leading into and out a commercial, but not during the run.

Also, does anyone have a like new condition copy of The Formula Project's CD with "The Choice" (Go Hard or Go Home) and "White Line Fever" on it that they wish to part with for a good price?

PM me.

Junior all this would'nt be for Bernie would it
Cheers Greg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back