New ESPN Theme Song (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
Does anyone know what the new ESPN theme song "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" is called, who the artist is and where I can get it?

Thanks in advance!!

The nband is Saliva, not sure what album it is on though. I have it as a ring tone on my phone. It rocks!!

Also, does anyone have a like new condition copy of The Formula Project's CD with "The Choice" (Go Hard or Go Home) and "White Line Fever" on it that they wish to part with for a good price?

PM me.

Also, they are available in the nitromall on the endcap of the cash registers.

I just downloaded the "explicit" version on Itunes, great song!

Funny, I cannot hear a single cuss word though. :rolleyes:

*I refuse to download or purchase the "clean" versions of any song as they are usually butchered in the process.*

Saliva is a great group to see live...
Their older cd's are all great...
I think it plays better then the hippity hop stuff...
But they are giving equal time to all...
At least they did something entertaining and interesting with Ladies and Gentlemen...:) I like them throwing the cards and all the rest of the in your face and no flinching stuff.. WELCOME TO THE SHOW!!:D

It was really hard to not say Band and Album...:eek:

I just downloaded the "explicit" version on Itunes, great song!

Funny, I cannot hear a single cuss word though. :rolleyes:

*I refuse to download or purchase the "clean" versions of any song as they are usually butchered in the process.*

I don't think there are any cuss words in that song, I listen to XM 48 all the time and I've never noticed any, at least in that song, If they were there XM will play it.

Geezer alert!
I'm glad someone likes that harsh introductory music.
As for me, Don McLean had it right in his song "American Pie." February 3, 1959 was "the day the music died."
RIP Richie Valens (aka Richard Valenzuela), Buddy Holly, and J.P. Richardson (aka "The Big Bopper").
Cheers,
Ed

It's about time they got some decent intro music. Not the biggest fan of Saliva, but they are at least in the same genera that I listen to.

OK.... Lets have a "Poll" whoever guesses my correct age, I'll send a $25 check to the charity of their choice... (Mine is DRAW) First correct post is winner...

I'll give a few hints... my grand daughter downloaded Otis Redding for my cell phone, I like the Four Tops, Roy Orbison, Sam & Dave, (Sole Man) Stones, Clarence "Frogman" Henry.. (He sang a song... Ain't Got No Home) Rush Limbaugh plays it sometimes.. :) Jerry Lee Lewis ..AKA "The Killer"

I could go on.. but I'm sure you "Kids" out there will come close on your guesses...

Forget it.. I'm so @#$%^& OLD I forgot my age is in my profile... :(

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back