My Vegass Pics! (1 Viewer)

Paul, I knew the Kellster was in town, but no one told me when she was there till after she left. Oh wel..

Hey, you...in the roll call thread I said I was going to be there Friday. I missed meeting y'all at the bar Friday morning, cuz I was in the pits. I just KNEW I would see you in 'the pit' during Q1, but Greg and Mark said you were with friends. I guess I'll see ya in the Spring!

Zap....there's one of me, Greg, Mark and Bob in Paul F's pics thread if you're Jones'n. ;)

Hey, Joe! Where did you see Thing1 and Thing2 Friday night? They were in the costume contest at Harrah's Carnival Court, which was where we were hanging out.

No Jenn, we're actually making some changes, you can check out my new blog at Scoops for the Scoop :D

Hey, you...in the roll call thread I said I was going to be there Friday. I missed meeting y'all at the bar Friday morning, cuz I was in the pits. I just KNEW I would see you in 'the pit' during Q1, but Greg and Mark said you were with friends. I guess I'll see ya in the Spring!

Zap....there's one of me, Greg, Mark and Bob in Paul F's pics thread if you're Jones'n. ;)

Actually Kelly no one told me anything, I knew we were suppose to have a gathering in the Pit sometime. But no one text me about it....sorry

Good morning eveyone from the Food Court at The Venetian! Yep, I'm still in Vegas. This place is inundated with SEMA convention-goers. One of the few places you can get free wi-fi access. Great pics as always, Joe. And a pleasure to see everyone. Plenty sad though now, my last race of the season. Only 3 months til Pomona!

Great pic once again.

I think the plane in pic 26 is an F-16, straight tail fins, more hump to the cock pit and the big squared inlets.

Registered member said:
Finally, after 6 or 7 pages, just about to give up, and there it is. I was startin to think it was hid behind one of those red X's. I see Greg & Mark found ya, even if Joe could'nt. ;)

We finally get you to a race out of TX, and I'm not there to meet you, :( Ahh such is life. LOL Hope you had a great time & a great trip.
(hug the kiddos)

Zap

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back