Seattle pics! (1 Viewer)

thanks joe - best set of pics from seattle i've ever seen. that place
is drop-dead gorgeous carved outta' those huge pines.

what do you think of fuelers all lined in one row? it's the same @ BIR.
makes for long walk to see independents all the way @ end.

Geez Joe, after checking out your stuff, I feel almost embarrassed to put my pics up. Great job as usual. Glad we got a chance to hang out, see ya in Pomona!

Sorry you aren't going to Sonoma Joe I would have loved to down a few with you!
Awesome stuff as usual, it suppose to be in the 90's this weekend which is a little too hot.
I know what you mean about the track the granstand location sucks!
They had only NACAR in mind for that turd location.

Joe,
Great shots as always. A small correction; that is a trackless trolley. A trolley car runs on rails, as in the tourist trap area of Seattle.

Art

Art, thanks for the correction. So are those buses completely Electric??

Never heard the term "trackless trolleys", they are just buses. They can run on electricity or a motor. Lots of cities have them. Some in Seattle have diesel engines, some have CNG engines. They run on streets with overhead wires, and then can drop the pickups and just drive other routes.

Never heard the term "trackless trolleys", they are just buses. They can run on electricity or a motor. Lots of cities have them. Some in Seattle have diesel engines, some have CNG engines. They run on streets with overhead wires, and then can drop the pickups and just drive other routes.

No I never heard of trackless trolleys, first time I had seen them.

Hey Joe,

I finally got around to setting some time aside to view your Seatle Pics and they are GREAT as usual. If you aren't making a living at doing this, you should. :D I've never seen Pacific Raceways from the perspective of a fan attending the race like you presented it, and I just may have to plan a vacation around attending the Seattle race in the future. My sister lives in Seattle and some good friends do as well, and my wife has 2 very close cousins that live there as well, so free housing is available and we NEED to get back up to the Pacific NorthWest again. I love the tall trees and you really showed them off quite well, along with the usual eye candy and great pics of the cars and stars. Good job once again. Looks like you had a blast.

~Kurt

Hey Joe. Great shots. It was nice seeing you again up in Seattle. Thanks for taking some nice pictures of the alcohol car especially the shots of the fire. You are the only one that has had shots of the car during that pass. It was a minor setback for us, but we'll be back.

Visit us at AshwellRacing.com

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back