Seattle pics (1 Viewer)

Wayne

Nitro Member
Hi ya'll. Well, here should be 3 links to my Seattle pics. Please keep in mind that this was the 1st outing for my new camera so they aren't the best pics I've seen/done.

Due to a Panasonic screw-up, I only had 1 battery pack so I ran out of battery each day long before I wanted to stop shooting.

I think the Sun pics show an improvement of Fri/Sat.

I decided to leave the "eye-candy" shots to Joe as he is the master in that area.

Thanks to Lisa for her input on the camera and the tips that she'd passed on to me!

Wayne310 : photos : Seattle 7/18/08 Friday- powered by SmugMug

Wayne310 : photos : Seattle 7/19/08 Saturday- powered by SmugMug

Wayne310 : photos : Seattle 7/20/08 Sunday- powered by SmugMug

Hope you like them.

:):):)

Let me the the first to say "great pics!" I didn't have time to see them all but I will later today! Good job!

hey we aren't photography critics here right? Those were great. Nice shot of Tony Bartone on the podium.
So what's the story with the wall there. It looks temporary , like pieces placed side by side.

Thank you Bob & Bob! :)

Rush Bob; if you mean behind Tony B., yes, those are portable & reversible "wall" sections on wheels. What is cool also is that on one of the sections it's set up for the pros (Powerade) on one side & the reverse is for the sportsman (Lucas Oil)!

Wayne :)

Hi ya'll. Well, here should be 3 links to my Seattle pics. Please keep in mind that this was the 1st outing for my new camera so they aren't the best pics I've seen/done.

Due to a Panasonic screw-up, I only had 1 battery pack so I ran out of battery each day long before I wanted to stop shooting.

I think the Sun pics show an improvement of Fri/Sat.

I decided to leave the "eye-candy" shots to Joe as he is the master in that area.

Thanks to Lisa for her input on the camera and the tips that she'd passed on to me!

Wayne310 : photos : Seattle 7/18/08 Friday- powered by SmugMug

Wayne310 : photos : Seattle 7/19/08 Saturday- powered by SmugMug

Wayne310 : photos : Seattle 7/20/08 Sunday- powered by SmugMug

Hope you like them.

:):):)

Wayne, good running into you. Hope to see you at some other races down the road!;)

Thx Brent!:)
It's a Panasonic/Lumix DMC-FZ18! It's very complicated and I haven't gotten very far thru the operating BOOK yet.
However, the 1 setting that I'm using is called "IA" which in my book means "Idiot Assistance"!:D It seems to be doing it's job well!!!
Wayne :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back