Seattle pics! (1 Viewer)

Registered member said:
"nice Frams"
lol.gif

concur

THX for the pics, man!

As someone who lives here I cannot tell you how much I was looking forward to seeing your pics of the race at Pacific Raceways; and you certainly did not disappoint. I was there for all three days and I have to say that you did an outstanding job. Seeing what you did for an event and an area I am familiar with makes me appreciate all the more your eye for the other events I have never been to. Kudos.

How the heck did I miss seeing you? In pic #74 i'm about ten feet ahead and to the right towards the platform the Skoal blonde was on. Some of my Saturday grandstand shots must have been just a few rows away. Did you have a purple shirt on Saturday?

It looks like we both saw the same eye candy, maybe that's all there was?

Some real solid pics in there Joe!!

How good is it being down on the start line? I remember the first time I tried to shoot a TF car launching I almost dropped my camera... It's amazing how loud it is down there...

Thanks for sharing.

How the heck did I miss seeing you? In pic #74 i'm about ten feet ahead and to the right towards the platform the Skoal blonde was on. Some of my Saturday grandstand shots must have been just a few rows away. Did you have a purple shirt on Saturday?

It looks like we both saw the same eye candy, maybe that's all there was?

Tom, no I had white shirts on all weekend. Those Dark shirts get pretty hot in the Sun!

Michael it's awesome down there. I figured they'd let me get away with that on a friday but NOT a Sat/Sun.

Joe, once again you show the rest of us track shutterbugs the way to do. I don't know if I'll make it to Indy (or any race) this year so you are my official Cam-Man! Sorry, you'll have to get your own t-shirt made up, I'm saving my coin for the Big Go.

Bob

Joe ........you do a GREAT job of capturing the events ......and again this is a good example! Thanks for sharing!

Oh - the 57 Golf cart in photo # 86 belongs to Roger & Karen Comstock (aka MTS ... Super Comp & super Gas racers......and friends of Fast Jack)
VERY NICE Folks!!!!!

See ya in Pomona.:)

Sweet shots, Joe! Great weekend up there as usual. People can complain all they want about that place, but I love going to that track.

Last edited:
Sweet shots, Joe! Great weekend up there as usual. People can complain all they want about that place, but I love going to that track.

Thanks everyone for the comments, and Chris your right I love going to Seattle! Especially with the weather they had this weekend!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back