Vegass Pics! (2 Viewers)

Nice pics Joe....great weekend, great time as always out at The Strip! I don`t know what it is about that place, I didn`t even have so much as a beer from Sat. afternoon on and I`m still just WIPED out!

Nice pics Joe....great weekend, great time as always out at The Strip! I don`t know what it is about that place, I didn`t even have so much as a beer from Sat. afternoon on and I`m still just WIPED out!

That's old age catching up with you, Chris. It gets worse. ;)

Joe - I don't know how I missed you this weekend but it wasn't for a lack of looking. We were in the first row of 1B on Friday, also spent some time down on the fence with Chris, Chris, Mark, etc.

Last edited:
Ah, I thought for sure you had a frontal shot of the "Yeah baby shake it" girl.
She really had them out there on display didn't she?
Best girl of the weekend.

Great time hanging out with you, great pics, thanx for shooting and uploading them. :cool:

According to Joe, eye candy was down at this year's race compared to past Vegas races.

they must be catching on - find where joe is sitting, then get seat
out of viewing distance.......i guess that theory doesn't work for the pits.
thanks again joe and thanks for strip pics. very cool stuff.

they must be catching on - find where joe is sitting, then get seat
out of viewing distance.......i guess that theory doesn't work for the pits.
thanks again joe and thanks for strip pics. very cool stuff.

That's funny- I got a seat CLOSE to Joe, and the fun never ended!!!

He's like this eye candy magnet- I moved down to the top end and the well went dry; I came back up and the Master was hard at work, lens always pointed in the right direction... Heck, just hangin with him caused my on-track shots to get better!! :D

Vegas108299.jpg

Vegas108280.jpg

Vegas108188.jpg

Last edited:
That's funny- I got a seat CLOSE to Joe, and the fun never ended!!!

He's like this eye candy magnet- I moved down to the top end and the well went dry; I came back up and the Master was hard at work, lens always pointed in the right direction... Heck, just hangin with him caused my on-track shots to get better!!

Vegas108299.jpg

Vegas108280.jpg

Vegas108188.jpg

Thanks Martin, Paul Flores has a perfect imitation of me at the Dragstrip, lol
BTW, where's the Hottie you promised us???:cool:

Great stuff Joe as always... but a question and a statement

Question: Why was the person in picture 48 waiting for the new issue of Super Stock and Drag Illustrated? SSDI hasn't been published since what, the late 80's?

To answer the statement in picture 65, it's simple, when sunbathing, Gravity Works, therefore the 'shaded areas'

And thanks for the pics of (know I'm gonna miss a bunch here) Timmah and the kid, Paul, Martin, ect ect ect...

and no that young lady didn't look toasted at all, and her two friends looked Fine...

d'kid

Great Shots as usual Joe...really sucked being at home watching it on TV :( I wish I was there.... first miss in 4 years

T

Hey Joe, Martin is getting some eye-candy in the Oakley/Mopar car shot.
She is in the background on the fence, wearing a bikini. Need to use that zoom! :D aha ha ha

BTW, here is Martin's dream:

Vegas108280.jpg

Lighting truss and console at the track. aha ha haa

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back