Pomona Pics! (1 Viewer)

ahhh Joe... Pic #119... dislocated jaw... new wallpaper...:eek::D;)

As Always... Great Stuff

Thanks

d'kid

Last edited:
Now the race season has officially started. Its not official until Joe's eye candy pics are up. Of course the other pcis are good too but lets just say certain ones seem to grabs one's focus :)

Thanks, Joe, for the pics. I always look for your pic threads and happily click. It's so much better now since during the off season they upgraded my first gen iMac at work to a brand new aluminum cased 20 inch iMac. Sooooo much better.

Would you remind me what type of camera you use? I'm ready to make the jump to semi-hobby photog with starter DSLR from decent Nikon P&S. :) PM me if you like.

Again, thanks for the pics. Now we can say the season has started. :D

BEER GIRL JEN!!!! :eek: Great pics as always Joe..what talent you had in the SoCal women :) (Yes Kelly..them Texas girls are fine too :) )

Hope to see you at Vegas II Joe... Vegas I appears out of the question at this point :( But Sonoma is in if you make it out fer that one!!

T

Great pics Joe. Sorry to hear you will be unaVAILable for the Gators. Did you also try Jacksonville and Tampa for flights? I am flying a different airline but found it cheaper to fly into Orlando and back from Tampa.

does the shutdown area look as short in person as it does in those photos?
I don't know how they don't all end up in the sand.

Yes, it's really short. And the track goes downhill. And just on the other side of the trap is a looming hill with a cross street, and a golf course -- just to put the fear of god into you. If you're not on the brakes and/or chutes right at the line, it's a day at the beach... or worse. Just ask Del Worsham : Automobile Club of Southern California NHRA Finals: Checker Schuck's Kragen Chevy Impala SS

Great pics Joe. Sorry to hear you will be unaVAILable for the Gators. Did you also try Jacksonville and Tampa for flights? I am flying a different airline but found it cheaper to fly into Orlando and back from Tampa.

Actually it's the free tickets on SW that allow me to go to G-Ville anyway. And because SW started limiting the number of Free tickets they allow on Long haul flights, the flights into Florida this time of year were completely unaVAILable! A $500 Airfare on top of everything else is just too much!

Actually it's the free tickets on SW that allow me to go to G-Ville anyway. And because SW started limiting the number of Free tickets they allow on Long haul flights, the flights into Florida this time of year were completely unaVAILable! A $500 Airfare on top of everything else is just too much!

Joe, it ain't just Southwest that makes it difficult to use frequent flyer miles or points. Plus, going to Florida is always a problem since it is such a tourist destination. I've had trouble at times booking flights using FF miles on AA and Delta in the last few years. Gotta really book way in advance. It sucks that they are doing it but they are trying to fill every seat they can with paying customers. :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back