Phoenix pics! (1 Viewer)

..AND SO ANOTHER YEAR OF KINGNITRO BEGINS!!!!;)

Thx Joe....

"NICE RAIDERS!"....oh and the new cars were pretty cool too!

Timmah

Nice shots Joe. Makes me miss Fireturd or at least pre season testing:D

S/F
D

.......hey Joe I saw a show called 'modern marvels' and it was about the construction of the new Arizona Cardinals stadium and from an arial veiw it is suppose to look like a snake coiled :cool:

Nice,

Thanks for those pictures. Apart from the new paint schemes at the track I really enjoyed the ones of what was left of Beeline Dragway.

Eh, well, yeah, sort of a weird hobby but I and others "collect" places like this in Google Earth and for ye so inclined, the coordinates of the Beeline Tower is right at 33°30'26.88"N 111°46'0.87"W and from up above you can clearly see what it was about. Pages like Bee Line Dragway really add to the fascination of chasing ghosts on Google Earth.

Regards
PiPPi
http://HarleyDrags.com

Ahhhhhh, some great eye candy sightings! It's been a long winter! Thanks Joe!
And thanks Par for the coordinates and link. I just downloaded the new version of Google Earth and I'm amazed at the resolution!

Last edited:
As always, nice pix Joe.

Btw, I live about 4 miles form the stadium, gonna hate the traffic as the Superbowl closes in.

Hey Joe, some nice pictures there, I too like the ones from BeeLine since I was getting the play by play on the phone as you were driving there :)

Thanks for posting them.

Thanks Everybody! Yes Nancy you got the Play by play, if a Cop busted my ass you would've probably gotten the Play by play there as well! And Kelly I went to see No Country for Old men and There will be Blood, No Country was great, Blood was so-so!

I TOLD you there was nothing left of Beeline. But you had to go and believe somebody ELSE!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back