Phoenix Pics! (1 Viewer)

LOL, Kris...Chris Shoen tried to pitch my phone out the window in Pomona, it wasn't until I told him I had over 600 min. left on it that he gave it back! Everyone's on my ass about the Caveman phone!:p;):eek:

Oh btw I'm still using the 18-200m at the track

Hmm. I've got an 18-135m. Think that'll do for shots from the stands for passes down the strip?

Does your phone take a SIM card? If so then I am bringing one of my extra phones with me to Vegas in case you're there and I'll just swap it out then we'll have an intensive session of instruction on the things everyone was doing with their cell phones in 2005. ;)

Hmm. I've got an 18-135m. Think that'll do for shots from the stands for passes down the strip?

Does your phone take a SIM card? If so then I am bringing one of my extra phones with me to Vegas in case you're there and I'll just swap it out then we'll have an intensive session of instruction on the things everyone was doing with their cell phones in 2005. ;)

If it does I don't remember inserting it when I bought it. 2005's to new, make it 1995 and It will work....:eek:

LOL, Kris...Chris Shoen tried to pitch my phone out the window in Pomona, it wasn't until I told him I had over 600 min. left on it that he gave it back! Everyone's on my ass about the Caveman phone!:p;):eek:
When was that, sitting in the VIP lot behind the tower waiting out the rain Saturday morning? If I would`ve had a couple more of those $16 Cadillac margarita shakers in me, that dinosaur you call a phone would have been out the window! ;) And your phone does not take a SIM card.

Great stuff Joe!

You have a great talent for framing shots and capturing the mood of the moment. Not that people have that ability.

I LOVED the photo of the Mopar wagon stocker. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for station wagons. (I've owned 2 Vista Cruisers, and would love to get another one to use for bracket racing.)

Great stuff Joe!

You have a great talent for framing shots and capturing the mood of the moment. Not that people have that ability.

I LOVED the photo of the Mopar wagon stocker. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for station wagons. (I've owned 2 Vista Cruisers, and would love to get another one to use for bracket racing.)

David, I spoke to that guy when I took the pic, he said that Boat would bite on a Gravel road...LOL

David, I spoke to that guy when I took the pic, he said that Boat would bite on a Gravel road...LOL

That's hilarious! One of my friends is Doug Duell from Evansville Indiana. He campaigns his father's Super Stock wagon. Dave first campaigned the "Dragin' Wagon" back in the 60's. This car is a replica of the original factory car. The current version has a 426 Wedge with Indy cylinder heads and intake on it. It leaves perfectly level with the front end a good two feet in the air and stops the clocks in the 9.90's. It's a show pleaser for sure.
;)

Last edited:
Great shots as always Joe, just like being at Fireturd. Love all of the Hooters pics, I've been to the ones in Seoul and Singapore, we need one here on Oki.

S/F
D

Great shots Chris! Are you going to Bowling Green this year? I'm thinking about it. A buddy has a SS/BA '65 car and I may go with him. Never been to Bowling Green...

Where's the man-candy??!! C'mon Joe...not even 1?? :confused::D

thanks for sharing.

Just be patient Cheryl!!! I will post plenty of man candy from Gainesville!!!! Always some hot guys in Gator country!!!! And I'll try to get a good one of Joe. Maybe if I catch him after a few beers he will take off his shirt for us!!!!!!!!!!;):eek:

Just be patient Cheryl!!! I will post plenty of man candy from Gainesville!!!! Always some hot guys in Gator country!!!! And I'll try to get a good one of Joe. Maybe if I catch him after a few beers he will take off his shirt for us!!!!!!!!!!;):eek:

ummm... are they selling beer @ G-ville? If not, you'll have to catch him after a few Diet Cokes. :D

Great pictures as always Joe and on the subject of beer....
the picture of Bree has a couple of distractions but after looking at it the tenth time i notice she is blocking part of the price sign.

_50 ... almost looks like it could be a 7? $7.50 for that swill? Gadzooks! :eek:

the picture of Bree has a couple of distractions but after looking at it the tenth time i notice she is blocking part of the price sign.

_50 ... almost looks like it could be a 7? $7.50 for that swill? Gadzooks! :eek:

Large beers in Pomona were only $9 :eek:

Trust me I wasn't looking at the Sign!!!!:p;):eek:

When was that, sitting in the VIP lot behind the tower waiting out the rain Saturday morning? If I would`ve had a couple more of those $16 Cadillac margarita shakers in me, that dinosaur you call a phone would have been out the window! ;) And your phone does not take a SIM card.

Hmm. Did you happen to notice which carrier he has? *plots against Joe's caveman phone* Might be Sprint ...

Ahahahahahahahahaha ...

OK. Sorry. At least the ladies of the 'Mater are stepping up to the plate to fill this only glaring void in Joe's photography. :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back