My Gator pics!!! (1 Viewer)

a second thanks for elizabeth the hooter's girl.

pj, expecting your take on the grandstand banner
that reads.......'leads are taken, not given' ;)

I love it!!! If I can ever find a place that will do my profile pic as a tshirt (any that will have the logo too small) I would put that on the back. Very good

GREAT PICTURES JOE--Oh yeah, some of the cars were good too. But my question is where are the "we bare all" pictures!?!?!?!?!?:)

That would be Cafe Risque, it's from what I hear it's an R-rated version of Hooters.

Oh yeah, I've heard of that place. Sent a couple of guys to Gainesville to do a Super Chevy back in the early 90's and they sat there while it rained. Finally they pulled the plug on the show. So, I haven't been there, but my credit card has.;)

Thanks, yes I'm down almost 50 lbs. now. Feel 15 years younger!

Hey Joe,

I went back to your 2007 Gators pics and now easily see the weight loss you accomplished. Man, I bet you do feel 15 yrs younger after losing 50 lbs!

Great pics as always....maybe a little light on the cars, but we know what you are focusing on ;)

Was great hanging out with you at the track and I especially enjoyed meeting your buddy Bob Maclaren from Charlotte (formerly from Tempe, AZ) as we had a great time bumping into each other at the track and hanging out in the cheap seats (no seats) along the fence. We both were on the NHRA RaceDay broadcast standing in the background. I have a number of good pics and lots of mediocre ones and will share them either online or by e-mail. PM me with your e-mail address. I didn't know you were going to Houston too! You trying to make all 24 races this year? Have fun with Kelly and the gang.

Later gator...

Kurt

Thank you there Kurt! It was good seeing you and Bob Cole again, and yes I do feel much better! Did Bob McClarren get your email? He asked me if I had it...

Joe,

I got Bob's e-mail before he left the track and have already traded a couple e-mails with him. Sent him some pics too. Thanks for introducing us. Was like old home week talking to someone from my old stomping grounds in AZ. We shared stories about Beeline Dragway and the whole enchilada.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back