Phoenix Pics! (1 Viewer)

Joe, in the pic titled "Triple Play" (last pic in the album), I think you caught the exact moment that boy hit puberty.

Good pics and captions as always.

Last edited:
We gotta teach you how to text Joe!! I can't believe we didn't catch up on saturday- hell, I even caught up with Jenn!! (Finally :D).. That phone tag thing sucks! :)

Nice pics bro!

Joe, as usual nice pix and very entertaining.

This is the first year in many that I didn't attend either the TNT or the Nats at Firebird, too busy working on my altered and too expensive, and, your pictures are what I would take so for me it's like being there.

One of these times we'll have to meet there.

Thanks for sharing the pictures,

v48njc.jpg

What the heck is on the hood of Snake's mustang?

Thank you for Bree and the 2nd Hooter's pic. :D

Yeah, Joe, you should be sorry for taking so long to post these. They should be on here before you go home Sunday night, LOL.

Seriously, excellent as usual, Joe.

Great pics as usual Joe. Paul, when you firing that bad boy?
Nunzio, I was hoping to fire it up this weekend but I haven't finished rebuilding my fuel tank and I've been sick the last couple of days.

With any luck next weekend, I'll let you know so you can tell your Dad.

Thanks Guys, Martin I did get a message but I didn't catch who it was from. The Caveman phone doesn't give that info! Sorry.....

Thanks Guys, Martin I did get a message but I didn't catch who it was from. The Caveman phone doesn't give that info! Sorry.....

Still rockin' the Caveman phone? Seriously if I ever get my hands on it I'm gonna take it away and smash it with my Doc Martens. :p

Great pics as always. What lens(es) are you rockin'? I know I've asked before but since I'm going to Vegas 1 and you have almost the same camera I thought I'd ask again in case I can find a way to get a second lens before the end of March.

Then I can take some 'Man Candy' shots on Friday and Saturday when hubby isn't around to balance out your 'Eye Candy' shots. :D

Still rockin' the Caveman phone? Seriously if I ever get my hands on it I'm gonna take it away and smash it with my Doc Martens.

Great pics as always. What lens(es) are you rockin'? I know I've asked before but since I'm going to Vegas 1 and you have almost the same camera I thought I'd ask again in case I can find a way to get a second lens before the end of March.

Then I can take some 'Man Candy' shots on Friday and Saturday when hubby isn't around to balance out your 'Eye Candy' shots.

LOL, Kris...Chris Shoen tried to pitch my phone out the window in Pomona, it wasn't until I told him I had over 600 min. left on it that he gave it back! Everyone's on my ass about the Caveman phone!:p;):eek:

Oh btw I'm still using the 18-200m at the track

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back