Phoenix Pics! (1 Viewer)

Great Shots as always Joe. During the '99 race I enjoyed a few too many Grain Trains at that Fat Tuesday and was one humble puppy at the track on Saturday.

S/F
D

Nicely done sir!

re: the "Thanx a lot" pic.
Yeah, those photogs on the start line block the sight lines of the cars completely sometimes.
Crouch down mofos!:D:D

One pic title says "Dickie V servicing a motor" is actually co-crew chief Kurt Elliot.

Great pics man. Thanx for sharing.

Nice pics. :p
There were less photographers there this year than last year, or for the test session in Jan. I only counted 11 this year, 22 last year.:eek:

Great pics Joe, I like the CLo and TLo references! Appreciate you getting me the shirt and I`ll see you in Vegas.

Great pics as always Joe.

One question about that sportsman rig: is there a limit to how long your motorhome + trailer can be? 'Cause that looked to be 80 feet!

As usual Joe, awesome pictures! I love how you are able to convey a story with your pictures of everything going on at an NHRA drag race. Not just a bunch of pictures of cars/dragsters like some of us (me) tend to take.

Keep it up and you may have a future as a jet-setting NHRA photographer, lol.
Keep me in mind for your assistant, I'll carry all the heavy equipment and help you spot all of the eye candy opportunities!

As usual Joe, awesome pictures! I love how you are able to convey a story with your pictures of everything going on at an NHRA drag race. Not just a bunch of pictures of cars/dragsters like some of us (me) tend to take.

Keep it up and you may have a future as a jet-setting NHRA photographer, lol.
Keep me in mind for your assistant, I'll carry all the heavy equipment and help you spot all of the eye candy opportunities!

Nah J.C. I'll let you and Buzz take the track shots, I'm just a hobbie photog is all.

Joe,

The "super nice" S/G Corvette belongs to Steve Williams one of the head dudes at K&N. He won S/C last weekend.

Sheldon hasn't had a King Kong car in a long time. The Dakota was the last "door car" he owned to carry the King Kong on the side. Not sure if his dragster still does or not. Shelly and Crystal are awesome folks.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back