My Phoenix pics... (1 Viewer)

Joe, great pictures, helped my spirits!!! been in this hospital for 19 days, just what Doctor ordered, liked chrystal!!!! you going to Pomona?

But what fun would that be, D? Picture me and Timmah on that road trip..:D

Better- picture me, Timmah and all the strippers on the trip back!! :eek:
and THAT is why i asked YOU to mentor me. I have been to the ft collins branch, but with st louis we also get nitro. Two birds one rolling stone!

Hey Joe, nice pics... the one of the beer experiment was really good. But you should have at least gotten a few sips first. ;)

So lets get this straight. You had a choice to set either the beer or the camera down and you chose the beer?:confused: I thought I knew you better.. Great pics as usual Joe..

I agree with my brothers here. Shame joe... Beer dead at noon...
And to think, i looked up to your skills of the beer. Shame!
Sad in colorado,
Timmah...
Hey Martin, can i be your beer Padawan...i have no master now...
Chris Cook is the master of 'juice', JRX the master of the mixed drink, and da kid the master of whiskey and moo juice. With your leadership Martin, my skills will be complete!

I have to state that both Timmah and Martin have conceded to trying to compete with me on the Beer front! I saw Martin in Vegas last year and he hasn't been to a race since! Timmah, he stays on the Racetrack so I won't get him in trouble. :p

I have to state that both Timmah and Martin have conceded to trying to compete with me on the Beer front! I saw Martin in Vegas last year and he hasn't been to a race since! Timmah, he stays on the Racetrack so I won't get him in trouble. :p

Ah, Joe... True I have yet to scale your summit, but a new season begins!! :D

Martin has been in training...i am hoping to get him up here to colorado for some real hi altitude training unlike the flatlands of alb..NM!

We will be ready for our challenge come early april! ...oh and if i can be given a DNQ due to being on the track, i hereby designate John Rogers as my sub. If he decides to make a Gary Scelzi type comeback! If not i am sure Chris Cook will fill in quite well!

Martin has been in training...i am hoping to get him up here to colorado for some real hi altitude training unlike the flatlands of alb..NM!

We will be ready for our challenge come early april! ...oh and if i can be given a DNQ due to being on the track, i hereby designate John Rogers as my sub. If he decides to make a Gary Scelzi type comeback! If not i am sure Chris Cook will fill in quite well!

LOL, Hey Timmah, Alb.'s 5,200 ft just like Denver! So it looks like Pikes peak is where your training might have to take place. :p

LOL, Hey Timmah, Alb.'s 5,200 ft just like Denver! So it looks like Pikes peak is where your training might have to take place. :p

Wait a second... Isn't it cold up there? :eek:

Not me, folks- I think I'll enjoy our 74 degree Super Bowl Sunday and practice drinking beer for Vegas in weather that is a bit more suitable for drinking suds...

By the way Joe- nice pictures (sorry for the hijacks!!) :D

Wait a second... Isn't it cold up there? :eek:

Not me, folks- I think I'll enjoy our 74 degree Super Bowl Sunday and practice drinking beer for Vegas in weather that is a bit more suitable for drinking suds...

By the way Joe- nice pictures (sorry for the hijacks!!)

Trust me I know all about you Arizonaites, if it's below 50 degrees you go Antartica with the Fur Coats!! :p;):eek:

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back