Pomona Pics! (1 Viewer)

Joe, it ain't just Southwest that makes it difficult to use frequent flyer miles or points. Plus, going to Florida is always a problem since it is such a tourist destination. I've had trouble at times booking flights using FF miles on AA and Delta in the last few years. Gotta really book way in advance. It sucks that they are doing it but they are trying to fill every seat they can with paying customers. :(

Kurt, in years past I'd have that flight booked by Christmas. But as I said earlier, you can't wait booking Florida around springbreak, I got bit!:confused:

Kurt, in years past I'd have that flight booked by Christmas. But as I said earlier, you can't wait booking Florida around springbreak, I got bit!:confused:

Joe,

Like I said, we'll miss you at the Gator's after your 2 or 3 years of appearances in a row? By the way, your pics from Pomona were GREAT as always, and I 2nd or 3rd everyone elses comments. My personal favorite eye candy pic was # 67, your 3 beer getting lady. She knows how to keep her racing fans happy. Easy on the eyes too. ;) By the way, I should know many of the faces of the "Maters by now, but I couldn't place a number of them in the group shots. In shot # 86 I recognized Greggo Rice and Paul and of course you, but wasn't sure about most of the rest. Wish I could have been there. I think I just may have to schedule a trip to the Winters next year as those Nostalgia funny cars are awesome, and I would have loved to have seen Gas Rhonda's re-done or rebuilt 67 Mustang with that SOHC 427. Those are my drag racing roots. Plus I HAVE TO visit the Wally Parks NHRA Museum too.

Later...Kurt

PS: I'm hoping to hit the inaugural Charlotte race in September since it is within driving distance and I have family in the area.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back