Moving Rumor (1 Viewer)

Sounds like TJJ does not have viable irons in the fire. This crew gave TJ A top 4 car I hope Cruz lets them do what they do..... AND has the resorces to do it. Sometimes decisions have to be made when there are not unlimited clutch parts - tires - head gasket thicknesses - piston deck heights - Blowers - etc. Running as good as you can and running as good as you could are not the same thing. It is easier when the "Well" is deeper.
That's all true for sure. However with the two qualifying pass rule now at most events In 21, hopefully the parts inventory will have a longer lifespan.

Well first off, there will be three qualifying sessions at 17 of the races in 2021.

And don't worry about Cruz' inventory, he has good parts and plenty of them.

Do you guys just make stuff up?

Alan
Alan, they don't pay attention - like looking at the 2021 schedule.

Well first off, there will be three qualifying sessions at 17 of the races in 2021.

And don't worry about Cruz' inventory, he has good parts and plenty of them.

Do you guys just make stuff up?

Alan
To be fair I read the 2021 schedule and I thought it was the other way around too. It‘s a common assumption that single car teams like Cruz don’t have a budget comparable to Kalitta, Schumacher and Force teams. I don’t think they were making stuff up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back