Morgan Lucas Racing Pulling the Plug? (1 Viewer)

[QUOTE="Joe Seibel, post: 36092gonna happen eventually is not but the big question is when?? The Don is no spring chicken
Mike Lewis is (very quietly) Senior VicePresident of DSR. Accomplished racer, extremely knowledgeable and would make a great President. Also, although she is not listed on the staff, Megan has expressed an interest in assuming some responsibility on the team.

I wouldn't compare the two. For Morgan's team to compete for top fuel world championships, he would have to add 2 to 3 cars, some kind of R & D department and other stuff. That's a big difference from someone showing up at an established team with a check.
whatever the case and why certain businesses and individuals choose to race how they do, i have total respect for lucas' effort doing it on their own with 1 and 2 car operations....... and when that team was on, they were on :cool:.....9:00 mark

whatever the case and why certain businesses and individuals choose to race how they do, i have total respect for lucas' effort doing it on their own with 1 and 2 car operations....... and when that team was on, they were on :cool:.....9:00 mark
Has anyone noticed that NHRA has not said much about Lucas leaving TF it a big deal but nothing said.

Lol...Mike, for obvious reasons , I'm well aware of the successes of the Lucas Oil TF team.

Has anyone noticed that NHRA has not said much about Lucas leaving TF it a big deal but nothing said.

When one of the largest sponsors of the sport says they are not getting enough return on their 3.5 million dollar sponsorship, NHRA does not want to publicize that response. Yes there were other reasons but that is what Morgan said.

Lol...Mike, for obvious reasons , I'm well aware of the successes of the Lucas Oil TF team.
no tony, wasn't trying to point out the obvious, just saying i enjoyed their success.....was on top of the BIR tower during that final
round 3.69 to beat courtney.....took video w/phone, thought i lost my hearing when the light went green, all that sound directed rite
up at me and both hands on phone and no earplugs......kinda' dumb :rolleyes:

no tony, wasn't trying to point out the obvious, just saying i enjoyed their success.....was on top of the BIR tower during that final
round 3.69 to beat courtney.....took video w/phone, thought i lost my hearing when the light went green, all that sound directed rite
up at me and both hands on phone and no earplugs......kinda' dumb :rolleyes:
It's fine.

If I were in Morgan's shoes, I think I'd be done too. Multiple national event wins and back to back US Nationals champions, not a bad career.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back